Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: kingpin power

kingpin power

Can someone please explain this kingpin power to me?
    I still cant get my head around it, getting beaten by lower strength enemies, losing attacks in battle when I used to win!
    How should we organise our kingpin members?

"Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election" Ad
    Same here enlighten me

Moved into general.

Accomplices is a new part of what goes into a fight with another player. The more accomplices you have, the better of a chance you have of winning. Stats do still matter, however, because they do count in a great part of the battle also. You can obtain accomplices from a variety of events, bundles, and other things you may find them in, just like where you can find mods in.

Another tip is that your accomplice power should always have a bigger number than the kingpin power.

Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    Can someone please explain this kingpin power to me?
    I still cant get my head around it, getting beaten by lower strength enemies, losing attacks in battle when I used to win!
    How should we organise our kingpin members?
    If you lose, try shuffling them around.

The relative importance of mafia continues to grow. Back when accomplices started I needed a x4 margin in mafia attack over rival defence to guarantee a win if I lost in accomplices. Now somewhere around a 50% margin is good enough.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

How do I find my Accomplice power?

Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    How do I find my Accomplice power?
    On your profile, there's a tab for kingpin called Team Equip. That shows who you have on your kingpin team. To see any others just tap on any accomplice and a new screen opens showing the various categories.

Due to the usual incompetence, any multiples you may have aren't shown so you might need to attack someone and tot up the numbers to figure out what exactly you have. Keep a list and update it.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-09-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbplaya101 View Post
    Same here enlighten me
    Wasn't your ass kicked by the Russians in May 1945?

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Wasn't your ass kicked by the Russians in May 1945?
    Some people never learn, Hitler should've learned from Napoleon's biggest mistake.

Maybe next time someone tries to take over Russia they'll bring some winter clothes
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

The one thing you should know is that in order to gain a lot of accomplices and kingpower is that you have to invest a lot of real money into the game. You can't earn any good kingpin power. All the people on here who have these super awesome numbers dump crazy money into the game to gain all the kingpin power. You will only get minimal kingpin power/accomplices by earning.

Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe View Post
    The one thing you should know is that in order to gain a lot of accomplices and kingpower is that you have to invest a lot of real money into the game. You can't earn any good kingpin power. All the people on here who have these super awesome numbers dump crazy money into the game to gain all the kingpin power. You will only get minimal kingpin power/accomplices by earning.
    But it doesn't matter. Those people who spend mega-bucks will have mega-stats to match. The chances of meeting them in the game are minimal.

Ok thanks all

True, but I play this game all the time and I have 55 king power and 19 accomplices. Though I should ave probably north of 200 kingpower and 100 accomplices for the amount of time I put into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe View Post
    True, but I play this game all the time and I have 55 king power and 19 accomplices. Though I should ave probably north of 200 kingpower and 100 accomplices for the amount of time I put into this game.
    So do I; probably too much my accomplices are over 1,000 and kingpin over 200. It's the team you're with that matters - and add in good fortune for things like RB Wrapper prize; one account got it, the other couldn't get one legendary prize to drop so missed out. Think we've had this conversation before

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    You can obtain accomplices from a variety of events, bundles, and other things you may find them in.

Where exactly, cause I havent seen them in war, LTQ and in the current box event. Accomplices also have been removed from bundle packs and crates, items you can buy with gold. Might this be that accomplices are gonna be removed, since they are useless anyway.

Oh man how fantastic would that be? Introduce a new item to the game that dominates everything for one month or so, get everyone to spend a fortune chasing them, then get rid of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.