Giving credit

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Giving credit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Giving credit

Dear Gree

I know most of the threads here begin with a complaint of some sort, but I want to let your developers know that I am really enjoying the format of this war. I think the 24 hour quest and the ongoing box event have worked quite nicely (I think they would be better with the pop up to let us know what the rewards are). At first I did not like the way in which you pulled out the health refill as a reward from the Raid Boss, but as the main rewards for the box event, it all makes sense.

Sgt Maj

DragonLance Heroes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree, and thanks for making the ltq an easier one that didnt take 50 potions like last time. I always have preferred the 10 box events way more than the 50 ones that come after wars, I don't even bother with those. But this one is worth it, and thanks for the bonus nice units that are randomly being given as rewards also.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    Dear Gree

I know most of the threads here begin with a complaint of some sort, but I want to let your developers know that I am really enjoying the format of this war. I think the 24 hour quest and the ongoing box event have worked quite nicely (I think they would be better with the pop up to let us know what the rewards are). At first I did not like the way in which you pulled out the health refill as a reward from the Raid Boss, but as the main rewards for the box event, it all makes sense.

Sgt Maj

DragonLance Heroes
    I hate to praise Gree about anything, because the next thing you know, they change it completely, but I too like this box event. Health potions, temp boost items, 209k/139k Golems. What's not to like?
    Purple Squirrel

I too enjoyed these during war, it makes it a bit more exciting. It is very doable if you put in the time and to finish early was only a few gems��

Post Count
    I do agree
    These 24 hour quest (not really so difficult than usual) and the ongoing box event (which good units and interesting temp bonuses) are good ideas and make this wars event really exciting