2% sea boost, are they on crack? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2% sea boost, are they on crack?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It appears there may be some confusion over recent use of grammar. This was a display error, and should now be fixed.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Coming soon, we will shortly be introducing a range of fun and exciting additional letters to add to the english language. In the meantime, please remember that use of the letter "t" is not officially supported, and they may be removed at any time.
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 02-09-2015 at 04:18 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Pidgeot you are among the elite at slating gree because of mistakes they are making yet you can't even admit that you made a spelling error ������ I think you should apply for a job at gree bro
    I didnt make a spelling error. It would be consider a usage error, since I thought I was using it right. Its the nature of like words. Its a different story when using your and you're.

I'm also thinking of working for GREE's art department.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    In the meantime, please remember that use of the letter "t" is not officially supported, and they may be removed at any time.
    So does that mean we all get to go to the 'plane*arium'?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I didnt make a spelling error. It would be consider a usage error, since I thought I was using it right. Its the nature of like words. Its a different story when using your and you're.

I'm also thinking of working for GREE's art department.
    You don't value long term employment I take it.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    This thread has devolved into an off-topic argument and a place to insult GREE so I'm locking it up.

A reminder: Keep threads on-topic, and keep criticism constructive. We've posted the updated Code of Conduct today; you'll find it here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ated-02-09-15)

Now that we have the new Code of Conduct updated with a new infraction system, we'll be regularly adhering to it. I highly suggest it's read before posting again.

Thank you.