Thread: Support?

Question Support?

Had to contact support with regards buying the lord pack, and not receiving the package. The offer ends in 24hrs, and after reading some posts, it doesn't seem support is all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Brightwell View Post
    Had to contact support with regards buying the lord pack, and not receiving the package. The offer ends in 24hrs, and after reading some posts, it doesn't seem support is all that?
    If you sent in a ticket, I believe that they are on a weekend break. You will most likely receive the package on Monday if you had bought it but did not receive it.

Ok, cool and thanks for the prompt reply!

Well what on earth is going on, days after posting my support request and still no response?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Brightwell View Post
    Well what on earth is going on, days after posting my support request and still no response?
    Please make sure to check your Spam folder, as replies can sometimes get stuck there. If you do not find anything there, please follow up on your original request. Please also send me your ticket number in a PM. Thank you!

I'm doing support requests from within the game. Nothing in my spam folder, and sending my ticket number.
    Thanks

Well support is non existent, closed the ticket with no resolve, I simply give up and I'm never going to play any game that Gree have anything to do with.
    Quite sad now, as I loved the game, and was going to make it a game to keep playing.

Support is indeed close to nonexistent and it takes a lot of spamming them till you might get a sensible reply and/or a solution but most people burn out way before that stage. Im sorry to hear this but its not the first time.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Support is indeed close to nonexistent and it takes a lot of spamming them till you might get a sensible reply and/or a solution but most people burn out way before that stage. Im sorry to hear this but its not the first time.
    Such a sad state of affairs really, I feel for the developers too, this is a lose lose situation for everyone!