Is it publicly stated that syndicates lock? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it publicly stated that syndicates lock?

Post Count
    I think the in-game FAQ is for SA only... not for war or Battle for EC, whatever GREE calls war now.

However... In Kingdom Age (KA is not CC, but what's the diff? all of GREE's apps are similar, mostly), I tried joining a guild, requested to join, and a pop-up stated to wait until the event was over before requesting. I also tried to leave a guild with another KA acct, same pop-up: wait until event is over. KA has their 3-day war going on now just like CC does... oh joy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was the first battle that they've been locked. Remember before people who were accused of hacking would jump from one top team to the next
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by abnugget View Post
    Is it publicly stated in any Gree terms of services that syndicates lock and at what time they lock at? I do not believe it has ever officially been stated that they do lock and at what time they lock at. I believe syndicates locked before the start of battle time this round and I want to see if Gree has ever officially posted that rule. Thank you
    Its in the terms of service, read it bra!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Its in the terms of service, read it bra!
    Where is it in the terms of service, bra? Under "Menu", "Help", then "Terms of Service & Policy" there is no mention of syndicates or the action of them locking. Under "Menu", "Help", "FAQ", "Battle of Empire City FAQs" (because this is a battle for Empire City), then the sixth paragraph states that "If you are not in a syndicate at the start of the event, you may join a syndicate". Bra

Post Count
    Where is it in the terms of service, bra? Under "Menu", "Help", then "Terms of Service & Policy" there is no mention of syndicates or the action of them locking. Under "Menu", "Help", "FAQ", "Battle of Empire City FAQs" (because this is a battle for Empire City), then the sixth paragraph states that "If you are not in a syndicate at the start of the event, you may join a syndicate". Bra
    Yes there is read it again bra but do it slowly this time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Add SA to the locked list too, bra