Chemical Plant Meltdown Prizes - Syndicate and Individual

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chemical Plant Meltdown Prizes - Syndicate and Individual

Post Count

Chemical Plant Meltdown Prizes - Syndicate and Individual

Removing mods now on Top 250 syndicates and replacing it with a one time use prize that a decent crew doesn't even need for street assualt?!

Top 2000 individual gets BOXES?! To open those with cash to likely get sorry try again in an hour.

Our crew worked hard to get to 250, but again it looks like unless you are spending vaults on gold you are being left behind.

I base events now on getting accomplices since that is where we are in this game since gree introduced accomplices and lower the value of our stats. They make the attacker's def and defender's att count in battles.

sigh.
    Done venting.
    Thanks for stopping by.

Post Count
    It's stupid, this affects all of us. I don't care for accomplices, I play this game for the fun of building my stats and that is what I am going to do. I'd take a bunch of mods, low or not, over 4 freaking street assault units any day.

And ohh, that's what those boxes are?.. really? Come on GREE

Also ain't the first time they've screwed the T250 over, the prizes used to be higher
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Basically since 98.5% of players r free (tapjoy in this category) they have decided to stop giving mods etc to the definite gold free teams and players. Plenty of them to go around and blocks ability for a new gold player to want to play

But I gotta say assault demons and valentine boxes. Guess grees worried about accomplice stat inflation too. Lmao.
    Last edited by cooch; 02-06-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The strong get stronger and the rest fall away. Seems like a great platform for the long term survival of the game NOT

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    The strong get stronger and the rest fall away. Seems like a great platform for the long term survival of the game NOT
    Ditto mate. Indeed Crime City goes on. Happy gaming mate.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes, this is really petty.
    If you are under top 150 then your stats won't be increasing.

The goal of this game is getting stronger and stronger to improve our rank and fight results against other players and syndicate.
    So the battle for empire city is the main event.
    Now Gree doesn't care about giving us rewards in this one which make it useless.

If they don't react and give us real rewards for the next battles for empire city then I will leave the game because there would be no motivation anymore to play.

If you also think that this is the event which makes this game interesting I suggest you and your syndicates to stop playing during this one and send messages to gree to express what you feel. My syndicate is stopping during this event and other syndicates too.
    Last edited by aDJP; 02-07-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aDJP View Post

The goal of this game is getting stronger and stronger to improve our rank and fight results against other players and syndicate.
    Now Gree doesn't care about giving us rewards in this one which make it useless.

If they don't react and give us real rewards for this one then I will leave the game because there would be no motivation anymore to play.

If you also think that this is the event which makes this game interesting I suggest you and your syndicates to stop playing during this one and send messages to gree to express what you feel. My syndicate is stopping during this event and other syndicates too.
    Indeed mate. One syndicate can make a difference. Happy gaming mate.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aDJP View Post

If they don't react and give us real rewards for the next battles for empire city then I will leave the game because there would be no motivation anymore to play.

I am sure gree will miss your SYN and others not playing. NOT

Lurker
    Post Count
    The boxes are IN ADDITION to the normal prizes for those tiers, so that's cool. I agree that assault demons for top 250 and 750(?) is completely bogus.

I wonder if they're not going to re-release west side fine gems in the store now that they're giving it away as a prize for battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The game is going down the drain taking everyone for a fool while they cash out selling everything down to the kitchen sink you bunch of greedy muppets

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    Removing mods now on Top 250 syndicates and replacing it with a one time use prize that a decent crew doesn't even need for street assualt?!

Top 2000 individual gets BOXES?! To open those with cash to likely get sorry try again in an hour.

Our crew worked hard to get to 250, but again it looks like unless you are spending vaults on gold you are being left behind.

I base events now on getting accomplices since that is where we are in this game since gree introduced accomplices and lower the value of our stats. They make the attacker's def and defender's att count in battles.

sigh.
    Done venting.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Too long didn't read, buy gold bro.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Too long didn't read, buy gold bro.
    Clearly you are reading this forum from the amount of post you have on here, you troll.

Too everyone else, glad the feelings are mutual.

TL;DR.

I buy gold.