Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Auction House

I really don't see how adding an auction house to the game will benefit anyone. What do you gain from piling up old armor into the AH? Gold? Don't need it. Fusion Stones? Don't need it. If they were to implement something like that it'd have to benefit both parties somehow, otherwise it'd have to be a Guild Storage.

Even if they were to implement some sort've guild run storage, it still doesn't make sense to implement something just so guilds can share armor. As said earlier in the post, people wouldn't trade their high tier armor or give it away, it'd be a stupid system to implement just to allow armor to be thrown away. I'd rather GREE focus on other aspects of the game rather than a requested feature that's a terrible idea EVERY time I see it pitched.

The benefit to the player auctioning the item would be gems. And the benefit to the player buying the item would be getting an armor they wanted. But since this idea/thread started gree has proven no armor is too old and outdated for them to try to make $1 from selling so the idea is DOA most likely.

Would not mind this implemented at all

I've made sure the team knows everyone's desire for Auction Houses. Thanks for the input, gang!

Who pays for gems? I get that shiz for free. 105 gems for free in 2 days

I'll hereby grant you the title 'wiseguy of the month' (unless anyone objects).

Auction house baby!!!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Tbh I like the idea. I've had almost every fusable epic...but never gotten a earth air epic. I have a big hole there. Would like something better than manticore+.
    I would buy the outdated sandstorm to upgrade it as its still better.
    I think every change that gets made will be abused one way or another, but this will benefit more than hurt people. I don't understand why so many people are so mad about it. Any time we as players get a feature in this game that benefits any percentage of the player base its win.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny0421 View Post
    Who pays for gems? I get that shiz for free. 105 gems for free in 2 days
    Is that impressive?
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

Honestly, as a fairly new player I don't think implementing a way to trade off or sell old armors would be good for the game.. One of the best things about the game to me personally is earning an armor upgrade or getting a lucky fusion / chest grab. I know being on the other end of that spectrum is a huge bummer, but without the risk it wouldn't be the same. I don't know how many of you played diablo/diablo 2 when you were younger and then tried diablo 3 with an auction house....it just changed the game. I know it's not exactly the same but I just cant think of any good way to implement a feature that would have such a huge impact on the game. In my opinion, they should just make something for people to do with their excess armors such as combining two normal versions of an armor to create the + version...or perhaps smelting the armors off for a new currency that can be traded in for things like keys to chests, fusion boost armors, or possibly even something new that could benefit the whole guild such as an energy point token or maybe you donate this currency to the guild to buy temporary guild standards for 10% dmg to epic/raid bosses...10% knight health ...I don't know but the point is i think auctions or trading would take away too much of what this game is about

Quote Originally Posted by Soberranger View Post
    Honestly, as a fairly new player I don't think implementing a way to trade off or sell old armors would be good for the game.. One of the best things about the game to me personally is earning an armor upgrade or getting a lucky fusion / chest grab. I know being on the other end of that spectrum is a huge bummer, but without the risk it wouldn't be the same. I don't know how many of you played diablo/diablo 2 when you were younger and then tried diablo 3 with an auction house....it just changed the game. I know it's not exactly the same but I just cant think of any good way to implement a feature that would have such a huge impact on the game. In my opinion, they should just make something for people to do with their excess armors such as combining two normal versions of an armor to create the + version...or perhaps smelting the armors off for a new currency that can be traded in for things like keys to chests, fusion boost armors, or possibly even something new that could benefit the whole guild such as an energy point token or maybe you donate this currency to the guild to buy temporary guild standards for 10% dmg to epic/raid bosses...10% knight health ...I don't know but the point is i think auctions or trading would take away too much of what this game is about
    I like your style
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

You guys dont get it, those armors are useless for gree, they push a button and someone gets the same armor as the one you try to sell. The money you spend goes directly to the designer of the New raid boss/ epic boss / dragonforged armor. Everything that goes wrong in knight and dragons wil result in people spending gems to recover from there damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Joost van der Velde View Post
    You guys dont get it, those armors are useless for gree, they push a button and someone gets the same armor as the one you try to sell. The money you spend goes directly to the designer of the New raid boss/ epic boss / dragonforged armor. Everything that goes wrong in knight and dragons wil result in people spending gems to recover from there damage.
    That is true, but an Auction House being implemented to the game wouldn't really happen since it could result in a loss for GREE since people might just stop pushing so hard for the rewards knowing that the Armors or items will just pop up in the Auction House faster than GREE releasing the Avian Aegis in the 'Limited TimeChance Chest' despite that Armor being a Raid Armor from the 'Falcon Master Raid' and the fact that the Avian Aegis has only been around for 3-4 weeks before being released in the recent 'Limited Time Chance Chest'.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 06-02-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    Gree,

Bring it!!! Give us some value back out of all the old epics that are now outdated and are taking up space in our inventory! I would hate to quit this game with a bunch of pixels that I will waste away to nothingness. This will give a great opportunity for a richer feel to the community, you can even set a minimum gem price for certain epics and start to tier them! Don't be fools and think there is nothing in it for you, there is always a way!

Haters please refrain from defending gree and pointing out to me that I shouldn't spend money on the game, thanks!
    good luck with that

gree does not support you the user making money off their contents when they need to make money themselves selling you their contents.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    good luck with that

gree does not support you the user making money off their contents when they need to make money themselves selling you their contents.
    It's actually more funny since GREE is a multi-million company with a billionaire CEO/Founder and they need to make money off of us.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary