Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Auction House

Auction House

Gree,

Bring it!!! Give us some value back out of all the old epics that are now outdated and are taking up space in our inventory! I would hate to quit this game with a bunch of pixels that I will waste away to nothingness. This will give a great opportunity for a richer feel to the community, you can even set a minimum gem price for certain epics and start to tier them! Don't be fools and think there is nothing in it for you, there is always a way!

Haters please refrain from defending gree and pointing out to me that I shouldn't spend money on the game, thanks!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

+1 I would love to see this implemented, would bring a whole new experience to the game... I mean lets face it, it's the same thing week after week it's getting stale

Sure if gree bought the epics from you even for a set gem amount it would still work. Gree could turn around and sell them for real $ just like they do every once in a while with other semi relevant armors.
    I would love to pick and choose which epics I want to get. I'm so sick of getting centurion aegis all the time, but I'm sure someone else would love it.
    This is win win gree

Yeah might be cool, or change chest rewards to:

- old epics to DP chest, only + versions in regular
    - seperate jewelry chest so we get decent fusion fodder not shineys if we dont want them
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah GREE bring it I mean the point of a game is to have fun, not give the developers more money to spend on vacations.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

As already mentioned in another thread, I think a game-wide 'Auction House' would open the game up for a bunch of potential issues, and I don't see why there should be another game feature we have to pay for! Gems are expensive enough and should fund ongoing development and evolvement of the game.

However, in-guild donations of armors should be possible. It will help to keep 'weaklings' in the guilds motivated (and thus, ongoing potential or real customers as well), and will reduce the anger of chest openers if they end up with the 4th 'Demortuis' armor....some of them may even be more motivated to buy into chests. Donations could be limited to 3-5 per month or whatever to avoid crazy developments. As long as Gree doesn't fix the guild switching 'feature', alliances will workaround such a limitation anway.

But punishing spending customers for their purchase by forcing them to turn their expensive epics and pseudo-epics into fusion fodder is something that has to stop as soon as possible.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-07-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Exactly, +1 for Rookeye1 for the first time and the first time I have said it.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Lol rookeye1

Why does it seem like these 2 always spam any post to bump their post count up?
    weird.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

The only off-topic post (not directly answering to a post further above) I can find in here is yours, my friend.

You are just annoyed because someone isn't sharing your opinion. Well, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    The only off-topic post (not directly answering to a post further above) I can find in here is yours, my friend.

You are just annoyed because someone isn't sharing your opinion. Well, it happens.
    I actually agree with your input ontop, regarding the actual subject. just FYI
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

It truly is a shame, this keeps me from buying any chests. I spent about 2500 gems on chests the other day and I got my 3rd Arcane Mantle and my 2nd Firestorm Vanguard...I honestly do not feel like buying any more chests since I know the chances of me getting a new epic is very slim and I can't do anything with the duplicate epics and I feel like I wasted my money. If Gree brought some type of value to those duplicated epics, I would feel like I can at least try to recoup some wasted gems and use those gems towards another limited chests package.

I have never ever in my entire experience with KND gotten a new epic from chests, they are always outdated older epics.
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 02-09-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

In guild armor gifting would be a massive mistake. guilds pushing for top spots would just gift their best armors to 40 people and steam roll the raid/war etc and then return the armors after. plus it does nothing to help grees bottom line so you can pretty much give it up.

I love the auction house idea but anything that takes away from chests is likely not to happen.

the top guilds don't need to gift their best armors to anyone. Next raid look at the leader board for top players. They are already using war epics to win war epics. I fact they are receiving two epics per run. So giving out dated epics to anyone will only tighten things up points wise and actually increase gem buying and spending by letting weak epic stacked guilds think they have a chance.
    second do you really think gifting your northerners battlegear or your tectonic mantle away to anyone will abuse the balance and mechanics of the game? Guarenteed says 95% of the epics up on the auction house will be below current eb+ armors available. Nobody is gonna auction off a top chest epic, they need it. Its only about recooping some value for outdated epics that you paid for in one way or another. Lets face it no matter how i got the epic I paid for it myself. So if I throw up my 3x centurions and get 100 gems a piece how is that going to change the balance of anything? 300 gems dosent change anything and lets face it, there's only so many times you can fuse a moontide before you want to throw up.
    open 52 chests get a blazeborne as you only epic. Instead of feeling like you screwed up and will never spend gems on chests again now you can get some gems again and spin the wheel. It still follows the diminishing returns policy of online gambling.