Buckshot Alley

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckshot Alley

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Buckshot Alley

Nice. I suggested that we go in the direction of IPH and I see an attempt. Thank you. But why only top 1 instead of top 10? And individual why only top 100 and 300 instead of top 500? Now how about the syndicates.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I also noticed the new prizes. Unfortunately for me it will be too much gold to obtain the building mod or the gems Ltb. And I can't get the new LTB because I'm not in taw lol.
    I am curious, however, what's in those Valentine boxes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Probably for box event that starts right after the weekend

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm curious, is Buckshot Alley going to be the next LTB that's available for everyone, or is this just a special present for TAW?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I also noticed the new prizes. Unfortunately for me it will be too much gold to obtain the building mod or the gems Ltb. And I can't get the new LTB because I'm not in taw lol.
    I am curious, however, what's in those Valentine boxes.
    SAS are the current top team, just saying.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    I'm curious, is Buckshot Alley going to be the next LTB that's available for everyone, or is this just a special present for TAW?
    A present to encourage more spending, really.

No mods on syndicate prizes below 150th? Wow!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Great new prizes , although I`ll never see any of them its nice to see a bit of change . However , how about starting to hand out even slightly reasonable prizes for lower placed syndicates ? Top 1000 gets a 4548/4927 unit which is frankly useless . Infact now the only decent prizes start at the top 150 . I play free so I tend to try and not moan too much , but it would be nice to be thrown a little bone everyone now and again for spending 3 days playing an event .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    Great new prizes , although I`ll never see any of them its nice to see a bit of change . However , how about starting to hand out even slightly reasonable prizes for lower placed syndicates ? Top 1000 gets a 4548/4927 unit which is frankly useless . Infact now the only decent prizes start at the top 150 . I play free so I tend to try and not moan too much , but it would be nice to be thrown a little bone everyone now and again for spending 3 days playing an event .
    Indeed mate. A bone would be nice, after all it's billed as a free game. Keep the masses happy, I say. Happy gaming mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So gree have made it so unless you get in a top 150 team war is no longer worth doing. Great job gree

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    So gree have made it so unless you get in a top 150 team war is no longer worth doing. Great job gree
    Certainly appears that way.... unless someone made a mistake and didn't put in whatever mods should be there.

A good excuse to take some time off if you're low ranked anyway.

Post Count
    Haven't you heard? Stats are pretty much useless nowadays anyway.

It's all about the accomplice. Sometimes accomplices, but usually just the same invisible accomplice over and over and over and over.

And over

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I personally like only the top 150 syndicates getting good prizes. If you want to get a good prize play harder and smarter. What's the point of using gold being in a top 30-50 syndicate when free players in the top 500 get similar prizes

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    I personally like only the top 150 syndicates getting good prizes. If you want to get a good prize play harder and smarter. What's the point of using gold being in a top 30-50 syndicate when free players in the top 500 get similar prizes
    Lol, oh the sense of entitlement! If that even came close to being true, those free players would be the smart ones surely

Post Count
    I love how the words "harder" and "smarter" are being used for an event in which the only skill required is reaching out for your credit card.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I love how the words "harder" and "smarter" are being used for an event in which the only skill required is reaching out for your credit card.
    RIP madnoob