Join Deaths Dynasty (Android) Lvl 75 Guild Maxed Elemental Bonuses

Interested in joining a fun and active guild, then come join Deaths Dynasty.

We are a top 100 guild, no gemming required.

Top runs available every war.

Must be level 100 with at least 6 maxed epics.

Part of the Rainmakers Family, which is part of the MajB alliance and 3D

If you are interested contact either ryanmm8806, lostbluewave, or tenchiruku on Line.
    Last edited by DD Diablo; 05-12-2015 at 03:09 PM.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

Very nice, so when can I get an interview. I currently have 30 gems so I can help.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Anytime just message on of us on Line: ryanmm8806, lostbluewave, or tenchiruku.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

Sure, I will do that in an hour and a half cause I am going to finish the movie I am watching currently.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Bump for Deaths Dynasty

We still got a few spots open come join us before the next war. Message one of us on Line or check us out in game our GS is #1 on EB leaderboard right now.....Line ID rvb

Come join Deaths Dynasty we placed #94 last war, only 8 spots left.

3 spots open after the raid. We went for top 100 on the raid and ended up #51, held top 50 for the whole raid until the very end.

#81 this war, 7 spots open

Solid performances mates.

Placed #28 last war, currently have 2 spots open.

Almost there bro, u almost got that war epic, only three more rankings to go.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Placed #67 this war with only 22 people!!! Come join this very active and fun guild.