Raid Boss Health is Out... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Health is Out...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Erm so your asking to
    Bring an extra elite tier above masters, why? So all you little whiners can have something else to moan about in a few months time when they can't finish it? I don't know if you remember but a few months ago before we had the units with millions of stats, masters raid boss cost literally a vault per person to complete, why should everyone complete IT for free when we all had to pay a lot

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Erm so your asking to
    Bring an extra elite tier above masters, why? So all you little whiners can have something else to moan about in a few months time when they can't finish it? I don't know if you remember but a few months ago before we had the units with millions of stats, masters raid boss cost literally a vault per person to complete, why should everyone complete IT for free when we all had to pay a lot
    You don't pay.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe one way to have made it harder without raising damage would have been to increase the number of folders needed. I don't know if that's the answer. But if you need more folders you need active players. If you have active players u have an active faction. Free player no chance, light teams some chance and well u get the drift everyone happy? Lol oh by the way I won't pa a 150 so u can ur hit in for the reward lmao
    Last edited by Laurence1; 02-06-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Erm so your asking to
    Because Gree made the mistake of making it too easy for too long. If it was only one cycle, you wouldn't be seeing this from players. But it was like 6-7 cycles at least wasn't it? So just add it as one more colossal screw up on grees part

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You all got a problem with numbers? This is getting stupid. Do you not listen or is it you just dont care?
    I assume with your sliding profits your still yet to work out why
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    So you honestly believe that out of 4,000-5,000 active factions, the 100 best of them shouldn't be capable of finishing any master event? The top 2%? Only the top 0.5% should be able to finish and grow? Really?
    Based on the last WD I would say maybe 1200 active factions at best below that I saw factions of 1 or a whale DL and a bunch of non playing LLPs so don't think there are that many folks in it. Otherwise agree with you, though based on some of that person's other posts they are just trolling....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1. Gree has money only from top-top factions. So Gree is not interesting in gold free or light gold players at all.
    2. I think that Gree shall increase health of bosses in 100-200 times that weak factions will finish only easy, other factions only normal, than only prestige and only top factions will finish master.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    1. Gree has money only from top-top factions. So Gree is not interesting in gold free or light gold players at all.
    2. I think that Gree shall increase health of bosses in 100-200 times that weak factions will finish only easy, other factions only normal, than only prestige and only top factions will finish master.
    Not only that, look at how much money frontline and crate leaderboards make. I wont be surprised to see a cycle with just those 2 if they drop LTQs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got a question for those who are complaining about the Health Increase.
    Is your faction capable of producing 30k of folders? If the answer is no then dont complain about the increase because even if the health did not increase but you dont have enough folders, even if your faction have the enough strenght to kill the 150 but have no folders to summon then its useless complaining about the increase

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko Matsing View Post
    I got a question for those who are complaining about the Health Increase.
    Is your faction capable of producing 30k of folders? If the answer is no then dont complain about the increase because even if the health did not increase but you dont have enough folders, even if your faction have the enough strenght to kill the 150 but have no folders to summon then its useless complaining about the increase
    really?? you crack me up. only 30k folders any faction with players that do fltq and farm for equip would easily get the 30k folders hell both my ids alone donated 3k folders. folders are dropping at a good rate.. in the past you would be correct in our assumption as gree has been known to make drop rate so low they had to give folders away as a token .. but for most of the teams posting on here that have clawed upto being able to complete masters 30k folders is NOT an issue. the issue (let me guess your prolly one of the top 2%) is tht to make things competitive for the top tier they are taking away the bones (not literal) that have been thrown to average or slightly above average Joe away. Gree needs to recognize their sales drops(oh snap they only made 3 mil profit last cycle((guestamate not actual)) is because the top 2% even with their big wallets don't pay as much into game as the bottom 98% if totaled up. Gree made a serious miscalculation in regards to boosts to top teams.. now to make it fun or costly for them they have to make it impossible for the other players. gree should of seen this coming and made top boost temp I mean seriously after all those teams aren't playing for anything other then ego and bragging rights.. they would of paid for temp boost that give advantage for a full cycle.. instead they created monsters they can challenge without destroying the game for everyone else.. congrats gree

Post Count
    So prestige gives you 3% alliance attack and indi gives you 4% alliance attack but you chose to skip them and go for master that has a prize of 5% alliance attack? Wow Who's call was that
    lol good point hopefully not the leaders
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    I get the feeling gree are trying their best to force the game end
    This is the most pathetic increase I have seen
    i been saying this for past year..its just so hard to get additcs to stop and gree never intended for everone to play this long..they thought everone would have done moved on to one their other boring games by now so they keep milking the cow while they can and just treating ever player any ole way they want and laugh about bc they know that additcs will do the same thing over and over no matter whats done to them..gold could be raised to 500$ a vault i gurantee u they be many addicts tell them self heck ya guys this is even better for us in a way bc we will be one the only teams buying gold..
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    The issue I see is the rewards are not scaling with the difficulty increase. They have remained much the same.

If HP goes up by 3x, then the stats of the rewards should increase by between 2-3x.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shaman01 View Post
    The issue I see is the rewards are not scaling with the difficulty increase. They have remained much the same.

If HP goes up by 3x, then the stats of the rewards should increase by between 2-3x.
    I agree they need better rewards it takes a lot more time,effort and gold complete masters so rewards should be better

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is there list out for the prizes available on each masters lev. Need to know where is a realistic objective etc