Thread: Raid Boss Health is Out...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    I can speak for most top 10/25 teams that this is good
    You da man, carry on Rambo.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Agree, gives them factions a reason to gold their way all the way to the top, and soon RB HP will be 200b to make sure you guys enjoy the challenges you so much keep asking for
    Actually not. Perhaps some players may choose to spend gold, but masters has always been a free event. Even at 100b, it will still be a free event if our faction wants to take it easy and use regen. The main challenge will be to get some slackers going, because for the past number of events, masters has only needed 30-40 active members. Now we need all 60 to be participating if we want to finish as quickly as before.

This has been mentioned before, but masters was never meant to be completed by all factions. If people continue with this understanding, these type of complaints will continue. Same with the LTQ, masters was never meant to be gold free. If someone wants to spend gold to finish the event, let them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has been mentioned before, but masters was never meant to be completed by all factions. If people continue with this understanding, these type of complaints will continue. .[/QUOTE]

No one is saying all factions should finish masters but with these increases top 50s and 75s will have problem with finishing. If Masters can't be finished by the 1-1.5% of the factions then whats the point of it. And these 1-1.5% factions have huge gold spenders who have spent gold to be able to defeat masters in time now they wont be able to
    Last edited by bobthebuilder654; 02-05-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    I can speak for most top 10/25 teams that this is good
    Most of them could finish master without gold. They Will use, bc they can.. Be happy they do cause they Will AGAIN jump and help you whinners.

Still I find iT crazy players seem to think they should be able to finish for free, as if THE unit Will change much of anything anyways.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    This has been mentioned before, but masters was never meant to be completed by all factions. If people continue with this understanding, these type of complaints will continue. .

No one is saying all factions should finish masters but with these increases top 50s and 75s will have problem with finishing. If Masters can't be finished by the 1-1.5% of the factions then whats the point of it. And these 1-1.5% factions have huge gold spenders who have spent gold to be able to defeat masters in time now they wont be able to
    T50-t75 not finishing master means you Carry to much slackers.. Your RAW isnt that much different then t25/10

Lurker
    Post Count
    I love it Gree. The harder you make it, the more money you save me. I like most have slowed down because of your nonsense. Many have quit. Run it into the ground. Won't be long and you can play with yourselves.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    what the players congradualting gree are missing is there is no game without the free/light gold users. I am thrilled you are happier with the challenge for the top2-5%(being generous) that can supposedly thanks to all the bonuses complete for free. COngrats to you all. But ... without the lil troglidites(yes including myself in there) your game is still gonna die. Yes your lil section spends the most cash however the rest are also paying for this game and if they lose interest and they don't feel they can compete or grow (gotta have the carrot out front to lead the cart) they will find another game. SO keep patting yourself on the back all you want when gree keeps upping everything and players continue leaving in droves(my top 150 team loses to retirement/new game at least 3 players a cycle) and you have no game to play anymore. Well then you can pat yourselves on the back even more. Because all gree is doing is widening the gap making it even more impossible for the underdogs to even come close to players with huge wallets. Granted everyone really knows they never will catch you guys but everyone needs a lil hope that just maybe... Well gree is taking the maybe to another solar system with these increases.. and in that galaxy far far away that is were the players will go.. and gree also needs to recognize their actions reflect on ALL their games. most of the players leaveing and that have left will NEVER pick up another gree title to play... so gree will eventually have to change its name too.. but be happy top dawgs celebrate your accomplishment party as you drive another nail in the coffin of this game.. Gree doesn't care as they clearly stated this game has far outlived its expected shelflife so whatever they get out of it now is gravy

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    what the players congradualting gree are missing is there is no game without the free/light gold users. I am thrilled you are happier with the challenge for the top2-5%(being generous) that can supposedly thanks to all the bonuses complete for free. COngrats to you all. But ... without the lil troglidites(yes including myself in there) your game is still gonna die. Yes your lil section spends the most cash however the rest are also paying for this game and if they lose interest and they don't feel they can compete or grow (gotta have the carrot out front to lead the cart) they will find another game. SO keep patting yourself on the back all you want when gree keeps upping everything and players continue leaving in droves(my top 150 team loses to retirement/new game at least 3 players a cycle) and you have no game to play anymore. Well then you can pat yourselves on the back even more. Because all gree is doing is widening the gap making it even more impossible for the underdogs to even come close to players with huge wallets. Granted everyone really knows they never will catch you guys but everyone needs a lil hope that just maybe... Well gree is taking the maybe to another solar system with these increases.. and in that galaxy far far away that is were the players will go.. and gree also needs to recognize their actions reflect on ALL their games. most of the players leaveing and that have left will NEVER pick up another gree title to play... so gree will eventually have to change its name too.. but be happy top dawgs celebrate your accomplishment party as you drive another nail in the coffin of this game.. Gree doesn't care as they clearly stated this game has far outlived its expected shelflife so whatever they get out of it now is gravy
    Very true

in the end there wil be only the top 25 (or 75 playing WD) and battling amongh themself once everyone else quits because there is not points in continuing, and if free players go, then top players WILL HAVE NO rivals during WD

it is funny how the give a prize for top20,000 in WD, when I think are under 4,000 factions and many with under 30 players and the player base keeps shrinking
    and new players after 1 cycle most quit because they see they can never "catch up" or be able to be competitive or finish events withour vaults and vaults of gold, and many new players that stay, is mostly just to build their base and do the regular missions

Post Count
    Very true

in the end there wil be only the top 25 (or 75 playing WD) and battling amongh themself once everyone else quits because there is not points in continuing, and if free players go, then top players WILL HAVE NO rivals during WD

it is funny how the give a prize for top20,000 in WD, when I think are under 4,000 factions and many with under 30 players and the player base keeps shrinking
    and new players after 1 cycle most quit because they see they can never "catch up" or be able to be competitive or finish events withour vaults and vaults of gold, and many new players that stay, is mostly just to build their base and do the regular missions
    very true gree needs to do some deep thinking. I agree that the higher ups need a challenge but not at the expense of the players that have worked so hard and accomplished a ton just to finally have a shot at those rewards I masters. they have to find a balance to keep new and average players coming back but also keep their big wallets open. But this BS with masters rb is not the answer. in two cycles went from 24b for 150 to 54b to 108b and is no chance that any team out of the top 50 has stat increases to match that. perhaps instead of taking events away from normal players maybe they need to add a new level just for the top section.. but then again as long as they keep giving the top section such a hug gap they will never really be challenged either since no one else can get close to them.. a catch 22 of sorts

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    very true gree needs to do some deep thinking. I agree that the higher ups need a challenge but not at the expense of the players that have worked so hard and accomplished a ton just to finally have a shot at those rewards I masters. they have to find a balance to keep new and average players coming back but also keep their big wallets open. But this BS with masters rb is not the answer. in two cycles went from 24b for 150 to 54b to 108b and is no chance that any team out of the top 50 has stat increases to match that. perhaps instead of taking events away from normal players maybe they need to add a new level just for the top section.. but then again as long as they keep giving the top section such a hug gap they will never really be challenged either since no one else can get close to them.. a catch 22 of sorts
    yeap

Masters should had stay boss 150 at about 35B at most, and create a new "elite" goal with the 100b bosses (Boss 155 to 200) just for the "big boys"

that way players have something to achieve and to push for.......work hard to achieve, normal mode, then prestige, then masters and now "elite"
    Last edited by truthteller; 02-05-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Post Count
    yeap

Masters should had stay boss 150 at about 35B at most, and create a new "elite" goal with the 100b bosses (Boss 155 to 200) just for the "big boys"

that way players have something to achieve and to push for.......work hard to achieve, normal mode, then prestige, then masters and now "elite"
    EXACTLY keeps masters a lil harder then it was but reasonable and gives the high ups even more to accomplish by adding another set of bosses
    maybe make it so elite wont show until all other levels are complete
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 02-05-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I started playing this game about 8 months ago, didn't have a clue what I was doing but eventually got into a low level faction, gradually worked my way up and last WD the faction I'm in finished top 150, now I don't mind spending some spare cash on a game that keeps me amused and I know that I will never catch up with the top 5/10 factions, I can live with that, what I am now seeing though is that with my 4.2b stats I can never get higher than I am without spending an excessive amount of cash, so I have to ask does the game amuse me that much to keep me playing at this level.
    I can raise my stats by about 500k per cycle, last WD I finished 436 individual but the top 100 factions are raising them by more, so knowing that I can either stay at this level and slowly grow more bored by the day, spend a lot of cash to get to a tier where the bonuses are worthwhile or walk away, well I'll wait for the for the next update to see what that brings, I hold little hope of anything being done other than making the big boys bigger and the rest trailing in there wake growing ever more distant until we actually end up with 2 or 3 entirely separate games going on.
    I don't begrudge SUP, ACE and Warriors in whatever current guise they are in getting the best bonuses, they pay for it good luck to them, but when you can't hope to reach a level where one of them says we have a spot for you then really all you can do is walk away, so come on Gree before you pull the plug or lose all your players except the very elite do something for all of us

Post Count
    Why complain, who cares? Same old gree.. why nobody likes them... just collect your money once in awhile and give to faction in need, those who still believe you can win hahahaha... win, yea, that's it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    very true gree needs to do some deep thinking.

They already have! wake up!
    Just squeezing out the last few drops!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    yeap

Agree 100%.

I don't know if Gree employees read everything here but here's a suggestion for them:

There's a big difference between Modern War and the other successful games out there like Clash of Clans, Castle Clash, etc. The major difference is that the gap between the godly elite players (top tier, paying players) and the average joe (casual spenders or f2p) is time spent in the game.

Microtransactions in the game simply accelerate the pace at which players grow. In certain cases, the player must spend money to get exclusive bonuses in the games. These bonuses are good and will set players apart, but they aren't so godly themselves that they create a chasm between these different types of players.

This is how Gree OUGHT to approach events in Modern War.