Thread: Player's walls

Player's walls

From the 'Hacking..' thread:

Quote Originally Posted by legalious
    Please make a comment on accused player’s wall to help us locate the account
    where/how can I find/access a players' wall?

thanks!
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-05-2015 at 02:15 PM.

did they mean comment on a player's profile/activity wall? only way i know to do that is if you're already a friend of that person... :/

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Really? This guy roookey1 supports leeches. His previous post also states he thinks moving players to different guilds counts as cheating. He's also said that buying gems and using gems is in his words "cheating". He clearly has no concept on how this game works. I challenge u roookey1 to justify all the bs you spew on here. I know I'm guilty as I speak but can we just start ignoring this clown. Please people, let's take this forum back from the idiots

i choose to honestly answer honest inquiry. Shunning people never has been my M.O., even if i disagree with someone's posts. *Shrug*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Every time Gypsy posts a reply hes proving just how low his IQ is... like he said people, lets please take this forum back from the idiots

At least I'm able to stay on topic, Mr Gypsy. And your reply just indicates that you were not able to intellectually grasp the points I tried to make in some of my other posts, but I can live fine with that.

did they mean comment on a player's profile/activity wall? only way i know to do that is if you're already a friend of that person... :/
    that's what puzzled me, because if I'd spot a player owning 2 similar war armors , how to make the connection between an ingame nick (in the arena, one would even have to remember his nick from the selection list, it's not displayed during the battle) and a username here in the discussion board? Most players are not even registered here. But maybe I'm just too much of an 'idiot' to understand it ...lol
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-08-2015 at 12:24 PM.

^ Likely.
    Is this really something for the general-section of the forum, as a new thread?
    I wonder.
    Would kind of request to lock this, just saying,

Anyway since you are referring to my own thread,
    I did not know what he meant, nor what to do,
    This is basically just the GREE way of handling things. Shut it down instead of letting the players discuss about it and not provide adequate support in return.

To the one closing that other thread of mine,
    All tickets unanswered since weeks, yet you were able to lock my thread super quick.

May I refer you into the GREE customer support, so that I atleast get a reaction from this company?
    (A compliment to your Forum activity, not a fit at you)

Yet will ask again,
    why is this made a thread of its own. please close.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

To apply your own way of interpreting things here: how can you ask to close 'my' thread, and 'spam' in it?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    To apply your own way of interpreting things here: how can you ask to close 'my' thread, and 'spam' in it?
    Elaborate how this is spam? It added to the question you had regarding player's walls on here

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!