GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War rewards?????

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

War rewards?????

Dear Gree

why have you made the Top 2 war rewards useless?

I mean i understand that you want to balance but why giving rewards if they dont work at all? + or - 2 Allies when attacking doesnt seem to work since the last big introduction of the additional factors.

I kindly ask you to change those rewards into anything working.

Thank you
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Dear Gree

why have you made the Top 2 war rewards useless?

I mean i understand that you want to balance but why giving rewards if they dont work at all? + or - 2 Allies when attacking doesnt seem to work since the last big introduction of the additional factors.

I kindly ask you to change those rewards into anything working.

Thank you

^There you go.
    Last edited by Relic; 02-05-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: removed false statement
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm glad you posted this Ryan as I emailed Gree about this problem 3 times all ready with no answer!!!! Why give out boosts that don't work??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While you are at it please give out good Indy rewards - the ones you have don't even make sense as the top rewards are worse than some lower ones. Are you dumb?????

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please keep feedback respectful.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    In all honest and fairness, respect is an element of human interactions which is earned. I would not personally have responded with Jomama's final question; however one needs to understand the players level of frustration too. One should not provoke the players by ignoring our questions, comments and concerns. We come here for information exchange (Gree, the current event is buggy), questions (could I get help with my lost account), or quality of life issues (could we purchase multiple quantities at one time).

As of lately, too many of our concerns have been ignored. Please look at the lengthy threads. You should easily be able to see such a high level of frustration building due to the many bugs and lack of communication. Please relay these sentiments and address more of our issues in a timely manner. Yes there will always be outliers; however Gree is creating its own exacerbated set of problems. More of us would gladly work with you on an even playing field, which Gree needs to re-establish.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Hmmm....Please respond to our concerns and comments about Raid Boss.
    There's at least 2 long threads about that, and this is the only response I've seen at all in a week.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Hmmm....Please respond to our concerns and comments about Raid Boss.
    There's at least 2 long threads about that, and this is the only response I've seen at all in a week.
    Seriously. Earn our respect Gree (for a change).
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm suprised you even dare come with that kind of comment here.
    Demanding respect, for what? Pissing at us without the decency of calling it rain?
    Respect for having the worst game community support ever?

Seriously, if that is all you guys have to say after a week of complaints here. STFU!
    Last edited by Saint-BEL; 02-06-2015 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    I'm suprised you even dare come with that kind of comment here.
    Demanding respect, for what? Pissing at us without the decency of calling it rain?
    Respecting for having the worst game community support ever?

Seriously, if that is all you guys have to say after a week of complaints here. STFU!
    Just for emphasis.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Rather amazing they have the nerve to even post on here. The silence from Gree's end has been pretty much unbroken. The feedback is ignored. Gree never announces changes, and never answers legitimate concerns. The company ignores its customers and continues to siphon money from our pockets. The forums are blowing up, no one answers, and all of a sudden....keep your feed back respectful it's amazing that they still want respect, after they have been completely rude and disrespectful to the concerns of the community.

Post Count
    Looks like the OP is going for #1 despite his concerns... interesting.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    But then who is the dumber one? The one who who keeps on spending money and this game a keeps on bickering all the time. One simple solution jomother... Quit playing��

Why would you keeping paying for expensive food that taste terrible....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPO View Post
    But then who is the dumber one? The one who who keeps on spending money and this game a keeps on bickering all the time. One simple solution jomother... Quit playing��

Think of it like a foie gras eating contest.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPO View Post

Do you understand the purpose of these forums? Jomama, like many of us, has been playing this game for several years. Obviously, we love playing and interacting with our guild mates. Most people use this forum to "hopefully" discuss problems and wishfully solutions with the developer in hopes to keep the game fun for all involved. Lately, the drastic changes made have caused some events in KA to be horribly boring and completely unfair. So, we should just stop participating in them? NO, they are a huge part of what makes playing the game FUN!

So according to you, we should all just stop playing. What you don't understand is, we don't want to stop playing, many have invested thousands of dollars, everyone has invested loads of hours, into this game because we want to continue to enjoy playing it.
    We don't post negative comments just for the sake of griping about everything. We do that because it is the only logical way we have to "PLEAD" with GREE to keep the game fun, fair, and very importantly profitable to them. As of right now, it's not fun, surely not fair, but it is profitable to them.
    So to stop playing would not solve any of our problems! We would lose the game/friends we enjoy so much, eventually the game is pulled because so many have quit, there are no new players to help pick up the slack, and GREE stops making money in the game.

So who wins if we all take your advise and quit playing?
    By everyone posting concerns and problems, we re doing the only thing we can to hopefully keep this game around (and Fun) for everyone to enjoy.
    With the lack of developer response this past week, players are getting more and more upset. Which has led to more and more people bickering, and that's exactly what they should do.
    You'll get your wish soon, if things don't change,. More People are quiting already. It sucks though, that's the absolute last thing Kingdom Age needs right now.

Rather than Jomama quiting playing the game, we would be glad for you to just STOP READING ALL OF OUR "bickering" post on the forum! If your looking for "rainbows and sunshine" to read about, your in the wrong forum