Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Anyone have this problem resolved yet? I've only gotten a mass response about the chest (which is completely unrelated) so far.

Over a week and still no direct response from support on the open ticket :-(

Spent ~700 gems on the re-released R&A chest to try to get ready for today's Raid. Still don't have as good of R&As as what disappeared. This is really annoying. And on top of that, I'm wondering how long before the bug happens again and I lose everything again.

Anyone having better luck?

My GM (same GM Mr T mentioned in an early post) still hasn't gotten them back. pretty sure he has given up on the issue and is just slowly replacing them with new jewelry. very very sad bug.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    IT'S HAPPENED TO ME TO!!!!! 60 minutes ago, just about to attack new Epic Boss, game updated & "puff" they're all gone!!! Really need to get this sorted quickly, as I'll be too vulnerable next War to stay GM. Lost some really nice stuff to : +251 Defence 3* Fire Ring, + 240 Defence *3 Earth Ring, +238 Attack 3* Earth Amulet & +244 Defence 3* Spirit Clover ... Emailed Gree , but if others experience is the norm, I am truly *****d ...

It happened to me too last month. Email few tickets to gree. One with pics attached of what i had,and pics of my knights without any R & As. They did reply , but problem not solved. I give up on them. Now i have few 4* R & As, if the bug gonna happen to me again, all i can say , good luck guys , you can stop spending gems on R & As.

The GM i know has his bling back

As no-one in my Guild was able/willing to take over GM duties, I was forced to open a load of Chests. Luckily Holiday packs came along at right time to help out. Opened 74 ( 52+11+11) & got some pretty good stuff.
    HOWEVER I've still not got variety I had before- only ONE 3* Fire Ring vs three I had before AND the amount of hit point boosting items make up well over 50% now & they are almost useless in Arena/Wars! Really didn't want to spend that much cash & I do hope to get my originals back as well. If the Gree team can't restore them, they can gift me 600 Gems next time there's a Ring&Amulet 52 Chest offer & we'll call it quits ... *hint, hint* ;-)
    Last edited by London Knight; 02-26-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Apparently, the original ticket I'd opened for the lost rings and amulets was closed last week with what appears to be an automated response and no email notification that the ticket was closed.

Still haven't got the lost rings and amulets back. Hopefully, the bug is *really* fixed in 1.16.2 like the release note says. Still worried about losing everything again :-(

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please send a message to either Clementine or Relic with the ticket number. They will make sure that it is not overlooked.

Got a good email back from Free :

Skylar (GREE International Inc.)
    Mar 8, 16:14

Hello,

Thanks for following up with the Knights & Dragons Support Team. We apologize for the delayed reply!

In regards to your missing rings and amulets, your case has been recorded for further investigation. We will be crediting all players who lost their rings and amulets within the following week. This is a known issue that will be resolved in our next update. In the meantime, after verification, your account will be credited. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and appreciate your patience while we remedy the issue.

Kindest Regards,
    Skylar

If all above information is correct & I do get them returned when you say I will, you'll earn yourselves major brownie points ! :-D

I got the same message so hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Not sure if the "next update" means an in-game update or an appstore update. Hopefully in-game since it would be faster.

Wonder if crediting means getting everything back or just "refunding " gems spent. Did you get an email from them?

No news WHEN I'll be credited yet ... get a move on Gree. !!

This is the following week he spoke of. If I am not mistaken, the ring and necklace credit should occur.

Same here. It's been a week and haven't gotten any of the lost rings or amulets back. And this morning the game started crashing every time it loads so I can't play at all. Guess I don't need any R&A if I can't play at all so the problem is fixed. Huzzah! :-(