Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammakat View Post
    I received the same email. I don't think either of us rated them very well lol
    Actually rated the support pretty good last time I had an issue.
    Just the game itself seemed to lack stars on the rating o.O

You need to always remember that the support itself (or at least by claim) cannot play around with stuff like crediting Gems, items and such.
    It seems they are limited to handing out Energy lost due to glitches and manual resets from personal experience.

Anyway, something is wrong and GREE (you will eventually read this) needs to look into it. Not the developers, not the customer service and not the community managers but someone that can actually make strategic decisions.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

I do understand where you are coming from but to go a whole week without rings and amulets and to have our new guild crippled in 2 events and not receive any sort of reply from Gree Customer support kinda annoyed me. So yeah I felt that I had been overlooked by the customer support. Considering one response I did receive was that it takes them a long time to go through all the tickets. But a guild member sent a request in and received a response within the hour. So unless they sort them into the too hard pile and not so hard pile. I'm sure you all have been feeling the same way as I.

Just curious if anyone here has received a reply or better yet their missing rings and amulets back? It would be nice to know if I am wasting my time or not hoping for them back. At the moment it seems hopeless.

Just curious if anyone here has received a reply or better yet their missing rings and amulets back? It would be nice to know if I am wasting my time or not hoping for them back. At the moment it seems hopeless.
    PM Relic your ticketnumber and problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    PM Relic your ticketnumber and problem.

Thanks Mister T I have already done this. With no prevail.

Hey Mammakat,

Since the e-mail I received from them a few month's back explaining the issue is now in the hands of the game programmers and there is nothing else support can do with the issue, I have not heard anything back from them and still yet to receive my rings and amulets,

Kind Regards,

BTR Sir Aiden

Ps. Relic or any other moderator if you can re address this issue with one of the team it would be most appreciated.

Thanks Aiden. Its such a disappointment that its taking them this long to notify us of anything. I truly hope they get back to all concerned soon.

Hey there,

Sincerest apologies for those of you who continue to have missing Rings and Amulets.

Would those of you who still need assistance please PM me your friend codes and I'll poke them about it again.

Thank you

Thanks Relic. Pm has been sent.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Could some hacking be involved??

Right I'm getting very suspicious that at least some items are being removed by hackers or malicious software! I lost ALL my Rings & Amulets when game 'updated' just before I went Top #10 on an Epic Boss.
    Twenty minutes before a 3 Day War started, our Guild Sentinel lost ALL his 5* & 5*+ Earth Armours & some Rings & Amulets ( mainly Earth again ). When he filed a ticket, he was told that he fused them ( A. how can you fuse Earth Armours together & B. IF he'd fused them, where is Armour he fused them into in his inventory?? ) or 'someone' else did. He swears no one else went near his device!
    Now just before this Raid started our Champion mysteriously lost two of her strongest Water Rings! As soon as she noticed, she shut down her connection, & did virus & software check - which came back as 'malware suspicious'. I've suggested to all in Guild get their virus guards/firewalls updated & not to leave devices connected to servers when not using them 'just I'm case'. To have two Senior Officers lose stuff may be coincidence, but all THREE suggests intelligent attack !!!
    Any thoughts guys ?

Hi Relic, at Stormsurge guild ( iOS) we are looking for any help we can get for our GM Gaeb. During raid on 5/16/2015 SSGaeb was leading top player and his account crashed. He had a syncing message and error code 100204. Urgent tickets to Gree produced no action. Our GM Gaeb is very important to Stormsurge guild and he is a really great leader. Not to mention the money - the many many days spent devoted to KnD then bam account gone! No explanation from Gree. Our trust in Gree has eroded. Please help SS Gaeb at Stormsurge guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mslo View Post
    Hi Relic, at Stormsurge guild ( iOS) we are looking for any help we can get for our GM Gaeb. During raid on 5/16/2015 SSGaeb was leading top player and his account crashed. He had a syncing message and error code 100204. Urgent tickets to Gree produced no action. Our GM Gaeb is very important to Stormsurge guild and he is a really great leader. Not to mention the money - the many many days spent devoted to KnD then bam account gone! No explanation from Gree. Our trust in Gree has eroded. Please help SS Gaeb at Stormsurge guild.

Hello, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.

Thanks Legalious, support ticket sent in, with all the bells and whistles on Friday, 5/16/15, canned answer received. Still not making our guild feel any love here. Thank you Legalicious for responding , nice to know there is someone watching out for the players .
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Hello, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.
    Last edited by Mslo; 05-18-2015 at 09:48 AM.

To give some good news. I signed into my knd this morning to receive ALL my missing rings and amulets. Yay! Thank you to Relic for following up on it for me.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Mine were returned to !!

To give some good news. I signed into my knd this morning to receive ALL my missing rings and amulets. Yay! Thank you to Relic for following up on it for me.
    I got mine back last night !! :-) Only problem is that I had so many of them & a slow connection, it took 20 minutes to acknowledge them all. And right in the middle of a Guild battle of course ... :-/

Well a bit late but very well done Gree people ! :-D

Now to start fusing around 50 items ...