Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Bug! Suddenly lost all my rings and amulets suddenly!!!

Just sent an email to support.
    Anyone having this same issue?

I heard about it, but luckily enough it didn't happen to me. I have a lot 3* ring and amulets.

Happened to a Leader of a Subguild of mine approx. 1 month after release of Rings/Amulets.
    He never got his back despite endless tickets.

However, I wish you all the best with getting it back! Maybe you will get lucky.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

happened to one of my guildmates as well. Never got them back after filing a bunch of tickets.

Wow I have a lot of 3* rings and amulets and would hate for this to happen to me. Im considering to stop buying gems until all these bugs r fixed, as it looks like a shady investment with these bugs going around lately.

Sorry to hear this!

Do remember which rings and amulets you lost by chance? This can be investigated either way, but if you can remember which ones it might speed up the process.

Well, I don't really keep a record of what rings and amulets I had.. Basically I had rings and amulets that has either 100+ attack or defense of all the 5 different elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Burredo View Post
    Well, I don't really keep a record of what rings and amulets I had.. Basically I had rings and amulets that has either 100+ attack or defense of all the 5 different elements.
    OK, thank you.

Add me to the list of the fallen... I have little to no faith I will be getting them back

I think you will do just fine without any rings/amulets

I lost all of mine. Several tickets. No reply at all. No compensation. You'll not be getting anything. Move on. Sorry guy

I know a GM that is still waiting to get his rings/amulets back

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    I lost all of mine. Several tickets. No reply at all. No compensation. You'll not be getting anything. Move on. Sorry guy
    I would close out all of your multiple tickets and keep it down to just 1 ticket. Excess tickets for the same issue would only delay response time.

I lost all my Rings and Amulets yesterday as well. Sent support request but nothing yet.

I had a couple hundred rings and amulets, not sure exact count at the time. I'm wondering if the bug happens if you roll over 256 in your inventory for some reason. Just a guess, don't want to start collecting again if it's just going to happen again.

Does anyone else who's had this happen know how many rings and amulets they had at the time?

Missing rings and amulets

Yesterday I was one of the unlucky one that was able to buy the rings and amulet chest. I bought 25 chests. 300 gems worth. I received all the rings and amulets but only received one of each of the boost. I even received 2 lvl 4 rings

So I mailed gree with what had happen to let them know I was shorted the boosts. So I started lvling the new lvl4 rings. So off to work I go. Then I get home and over half of all my rings are gone including the lvl 4.

I am up sure if when the pulled the chest it pulled my rings or not. Or if it was bad timing. When the glitch took the rings.

But when all was done I am out 300 gems with lest rings and amulets then I started with.
    This is frustrating!!!
    Last edited by Ice victor btno; 02-11-2015 at 08:33 PM.