Faction Bonus Expansion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Bonus Expansion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction Bonus Expansion

Can anyone help clear the air on wether faction bonus will be expanded in the forseeable future!
    There are a lot of rumours going around. Specifically suggesting factions will be expanded to 80!

Any comment would be appreciated, or links to other threads about this!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the rumors are actually nicer then when the new bonuses actually appear….

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I believe clem posted somewhere it was happening but as for specifics I doubt your gree gods will even know what they are. They will release them and go wow, "boy were we drunk when we made that call. ah well, too hard to fix so "enjoy spenders"
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hope it happens sooner than never

Post Count
    Seems logical that they would want to concentrate the addicts more and more as players quit or stop spending.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Seems logical that they would want to concentrate the addicts more and more as players quit or stop spending.
    Exactly Agent O! They're gonna be pulling out all the stops to squeeze every $$ they can out of the remaining players that keep feeding the gree bank account.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Exactly Agent O! They're gonna be pulling out all the stops to squeeze every $$ they can out of the remaining players that keep feeding the gree bank account.
    They've partially done that in the past to give something back to keep the players. The return of the LTE Buildings is the big key. Personally, its the plagued events that they need to fix on their side. There isn't a cycle that goes by where there are delays and issues with one or several of their events. I even sent in a support ticket to them about this last delay and asked if they were going to start compensating people for issues like this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I believe clem posted somewhere it was happening but as for specifics I doubt your gree gods will even know what they are. They will release them and go wow, "boy were we drunk when we made that call. ah well, too hard to fix so "enjoy spenders"
    Well Thanks bam bam for some input. Everyone else seems to just wanna use the thread to *****!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pellatt View Post
    Well Thanks bam bam for some input. Everyone else seems to just wanna use the thread to *****!!
    That is because we all know that there is great wisdom knowing that we truly know nothing and that our moderators know even less than that.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!