Extra Life participant looking to start a K&D presence

Hey, all!

I run a small guild called ExtraLifeWasHere (currently only on Android), and we're looking for members. The guild is currently level 38, has 6 members, and has reached 7% and some 8% bonuses. We are not a hugely competitive guild at this point, but it's difficult with a small group that works mostly around the same time; we tend to land at Ribbon H in the events. I have a Level 50 minimum because we've seen people come in and just sit at their current (low) level, obviously becoming the target in the guild wars.

We are a small bunch, but we're solid, regular gamers, which I think is more important than first place. We have a clean chat group on LINE Messenger that we use for announcing battle and just chatting in general.

I am also a participant in the Extra Life gameathon and am attempting to establish a place in K&D where ELers can game together, but not all of our guild members are ELers...yet! So if you're interested in a good group, and especially if you're an ELer who can stick with us during the growing process of the guild- we're here!

I'd also consider anyone who would be willing to start a similar effort on the iPhone platform. I do have an iPhone, but stopped playing the game on that because I already run two accounts (I have a tablet, also). I'd be willing to stop playing the tablet and jump to iPhone if there is enough interest.

See the signature for our contact information!

PS- whoops, I forgot the LINE info. LINE name is "UpLinked" and the group is "Extra Life Was Here."
    Last edited by UpLinked; 01-29-2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: I forgot the LINE messenger info.

Extra Life is a great charity event! I hope we're ramped up enough we can participate soon as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Extra Life is a great charity event! I hope we're ramped up enough we can participate soon as well!
    Last year was my first year, and I had a blast. I'll continue to participate as long as I am able. Good luck to you and your effort!

Just to quickly follow up on this thread: we have retired the guild for now. I think I might keep one of my accounts in the guild and see if I can keep the guild as a placeholder until the Extra Life presence grows, or we get no members.

Please PM UpLinked on LINE, or reach me in the "Extra Life Was Here" group if you're a participant and want to group up.