Thumbs up iOS Elite Rainbows now RECRUITING!

We are Elite Rainbows!

iOS TOP 100 GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING!

GUILD BONUS: 10% EARTH, 9% FIRE, 9% SPIRIT, 9% WIND, 9% WATER.

WAR OF THE BEASTS: RANK 84!

LAST BLITZ: RANK 54!

CURRENT MEMBERS: 34/39.

REQUIREMENT: LVL70+ WITH 3 OR MORE EB+ ARMORS.

We are a very friendly guild who enjoy playing K&D. You will find all the tips and helps you need here with a great laughter!

We have a very experienced leader team that will guide you through wars/raids/events.

We have connections to top10/25 runs once you are proven loyal and reliable, and of course with the right gem amount.

Gemming isn't required in this guild, although highly appreciated!

We use LINE app for better communication, if you like what you have seen so far and you are a mature/serious player, message me via LINE!

LINE ID: CANDYBOY816

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

This is my first week with this guild and I'm very happy that I applied. If you apply please be active and ready to have some fun.
    Charles Elite Raistlin Calhoun

I mean no offense at all, but I couldn't help but laugh at this

"...if you like what you have seen so far and you are a mature/serious player...

msg me at CANDYBOY816"

lol

Quote Originally Posted by timsta007 View Post
    I mean no offense at all, but I couldn't help but laugh at this

"...if you like what you have seen so far and you are a mature/serious player...

msg me at CANDYBOY816"

lol
    hahaha you like what you see? candyboy could be a mature and serious player too lmao.

Drinks are down the hall and to the right. Don't touch the Cokes, those are mine.
    Since Stan already made a post on our guild, I might as well do the same. I'll make it brief then, since you probably don't want to hear my life story and all:

Names Vindex, Level 194. I have 9 epics: The Cystal Finmail (Mono-Water)(97/99); The Crystal Wimgguard (Mono-Air)(86/99); The Crystal Geomantle (Mono-Earth)(35/99); The Undead Robes (Earth/Spirit)(99/99); The Dragonborn Aegis (Fire/Spirit)(99/99); The Earthwarden's Shroud (Earth/Spirit)(99/99); The Soulshard Necromancer (Water/Spirit)(99/99); The Krestman's Shroud (Fire/Air(50/99); and The Druidic Platemail (Earth/Spirit)(91/99).

Pretty active all around. Been here since.... Hell, I don't know. Been here with these guys a while. Whenever I'm gone or busy with something for a while, my sister, Xe'andra (you can see here talking in the first picture) takes over for me.

Drinks are down the hall and to the right. Don't touch the stack of Coke Bottles, those are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindex View Post
    Since Stan already made a post on our guild, I might as well do the same. I'll make it brief then, since you probably don't want to hear my life story and all:

Names Vindex, Level 194. I have 9 epics: The Cystal Finmail (Mono-Water)(97/99); The Crystal Wimgguard (Mono-Air)(86/99); The Crystal Geomantle (Mono-Earth)(35/99); The Undead Robes (Earth/Spirit)(99/99); The Dragonborn Aegis (Fire/Spirit)(99/99); The Earthwarden's Shroud (Earth/Spirit)(99/99); The Soulshard Necromancer (Water/Spirit)(99/99); The Krestman's Shroud (Fire/Air(50/99); and The Druidic Platemail (Earth/Spirit)(91/99).

Pretty active all around. Been here since.... Hell, I don't know. Been here with these guys a while. Whenever I'm gone or busy with something for a while, my sister, Xe'andra (you can see here talking in the first picture) takes over for me.

Drinks are down the hall and to the right. Don't touch the stack of Coke Bottles, those are mine.