Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: New Theme!

I am now using the previous skin but the skin chooser drop down box in the bottom left corner is not working now.

Try changing the skin between fixed and fluid or might need to adjust the footer size or perhaps the code needs adjusting.
    Last edited by Mad4it; 02-03-2015 at 05:16 PM.

You'll be able to select the retired theme from the drop down. It will be available at the forum or sub-forum level.

~ToyMaker~

Quote Originally Posted by ToyMaker View Post

You'll be able to select the retired theme from the drop down. It will be available at the forum or sub-forum level.

~ToyMaker~
    I can't show you a piccie of what I see because forum photo settings need adjusting in admin panel but the error is the drop down box is only showing half and when I click on it, no styles show. I will pm u the link to fix it

So have you bined it? or did it do it itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Bined it?.............

oops should have been a double n
    binned it-dumped-removed-trashed

the new theme has gone my end
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    oops should have been a double n
    binned it-dumped-removed-trashed

the new theme has gone my end
    Ahh, see what u mean now. I can't change my style to see as it's broken so guess Toymaker is fixing some issues.

and thus ends the great experiment?
    Doubtful, but at least it looks like we might have options. (though why they couldn't do that and COMMUNICATE that in advance is beyond me). Still a big thumbs up, better late then never as they say.

When looking at a topic and you click on general to just go to the corresponding forum you are redirected to the overview of forums for the difference games.
    Something in your redirect links is screwed up.

BUT PLEASE FIX KINGDOM AGE FIRST and stop ignoring the community there.

To be fairly honest, you got bigger issues than a new forum theme and we couldn't care less that this has changed.

I thought I was on the wrong page, lol..

Good thing you removed that facebook link, that was annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    When looking at a topic and you click on general to just go to the corresponding forum you are redirected to the overview of forums for the difference games.
    Something in your redirect links is screwed up.
    Was going to say this. On my iPad it's like there's a single colossal button centred on the Forums link covering all those links at top. I've switched back to the retired skin to get round this.

To be fairly honest, you got bigger issues than a new forum theme and we couldn't care less that this has changed.
    Agreed. Forum skin should be way down the lit of things needing attention. I want the continual freezing during SA events fixed first. If Gree's servers can't handle the traffic, deal with it.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-04-2015 at 03:10 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Nice clean skin. I can also PM now but was unable to PM on the older skin. Works fine on my Android phone in both landscape and portrait. Thanks!

i find the new skin startling, but serviceable. I like that i can choose several different versions/games as my header. However, i'm baffled why--again--my permissions to post a new thread have been removed. Surely i've been here long enough?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new