An FYI on Triple Strikes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An FYI on Triple Strikes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by italius View Post
    Throughout the entire WD event, if I got a double strike, it counted as a loss, despite winning all four battles against an enemy. I had my target beat on stats, equipment, and personal arms. Still I lost. My faction mates had the same issues. The functionality for double strike during WD is broken as usual.
    1: THE error only happens on IOS
    2: THE error only happens when fast tapping
    3: THE error is NOT a loss (valor and cash ARE added)

THE error lookslike a delay in display Of THE double strike that happen when you have tapped again for another attack before double had time to display correctly.
    A loss never allows for more then 30k cash to be lost and iT displays 300k, even with an account that is not overvault, also amounth of battle points way exceeds normal loss limit.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    1: THE error only happens on IOS
    2: THE error only happens when fast tapping
    3: THE error is NOT a loss (valor and cash ARE added)

THE error lookslike a delay in display Of THE double strike that happen when you have tapped again for another attack before double had time to display correctly.
    A loss never allows for more then 30k cash to be lost and iT displays 300k, even with an account that is not overvault, also amounth of battle points way exceeds normal loss limit.
    My experience differs a bit from yours:

1: Encountered error on both iOS and droid devises.
    2: I got slow fingers and there is a lag time on result display especially on iOS so can't tap fast anyway. Attack again button only appear after results of last hit so no option to tap early.
    3: Not sure about valor but I'm positive no cash was added when double strike loss. Example rival player over vault losing 300k per hit, I bank in only 1,200k after 4 hits when a double strike result in a loss for the extra hit.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I had many of these splashes with red text. But I can confirm that not a single one of them registered a loss. My profile still had 0 losses after many such "losses". I assumed it was a display issue since the cash amount and valor were also consistent with wins. You don't get valor taken away from a loss. But I never confirmed that the win registered or that the WD points or cash or valor were added.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Off topic a bit, but what happens a year or two down the road and somebody reaches double strike 102% or anything over 100

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I just checked with the Development team regarding this. They are aware of this issue and are looking into it. If you experience this issue and have not yet filed a Customer Support inquiry, please do so. Thank you.
    Clementine

Why is it always the case that something like this has to be pointed out or overly investigate by the general public before it is even acknowledged. Couldn't someone like yourself or another representative from the company post some known issues and state whether it is being investigated, fixed, etc, etc. Would be a better approach than the community complaining about it and GREE either coming back at the tail end of it or flat out ignoring it.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Clementine

Why is it always the case that something like this has to be pointed out or overly investigate by the general public before it is even acknowledged. Couldn't someone like yourself or another representative from the company post some known issues and state whether it is being investigated, fixed, etc, etc. Would be a better approach than the community complaining about it and GREE either coming back at the tail end of it or flat out ignoring it.
    Often we aren't aware of an issue UNTIL you guys contact CS about it or mention it here on the forums. If you post a problem here like the OP has, then we can find out if it's been reported to CS. If not, then we ask you to send an inquiry to them about it so they can 1) gather as much info on the issue as possible and 2) work on getting it resolved. If it has been reported to CS, then we reply to you here and let you know it's a known issue.

Generally, it's best to contact CS with an issue so they can gather as much information as possible on it. Plus, the more tickets they receive on a particular issue can help move it up the priority chain.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Often we aren't aware of an issue UNTIL you guys contact CS about it or mention it here on the forums. If you post a problem here like the OP has, then we can find out if it's been reported to CS. If not, then we ask you to send an inquiry to them about it so they can 1) gather as much info on the issue as possible and 2) work on getting it resolved. If it has been reported to CS, then we reply to you here and let you know it's a known issue.

Generally, it's best to contact CS with an issue so they can gather as much information as possible on it. Plus, the more tickets they receive on a particular issue can help move it up the priority chain.
    Relic

The whole point of me pointing this out is it was posted here, Clementine stated that development WAS aware of this and looking into it. So my point is why can't this be made available to the community at large instead of us baggering you guys?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Relic

The whole point of me pointing this out is it was posted here, Clementine stated that development WAS aware of this and looking into it. So my point is why can't this be made available to the community at large instead of us baggering you guys?
    I have to agree with this, you would think if CS has a known issue, it would be a community managers job to tell us about that issue. Primarily that issue should be told to us in game, but since gree seems incapable of doing that and community managers on this forum do exist it should be a minimal effort to communicate the issues to us here... that is why your jobs exist right? That never happens. Also the players have gathered a (probably not so comprehensive anymore) list of many known bugs which has been stickied for a while... yet even tho we got one response with a promise to follow up, no gree employee has bothered in weeks to inform us about the status of these bugs, if they are being fixed, or when they will be resolved... so what is the purpose of a community manager?

As a related aside, it is also ridiculous that nothing in game or on forums is there to tell us specifically how the triple strike bonuses work for example. These new bonuses were just introduced to the game with no explanation, and many people had a preconceived notion that a 5% triple strike boost would give them a chance that 5% of their hits would result in a triple strike... yet I needed to have CS explain to me that it was calculated differently because no community manager or in game tutorial bothered to tell us (even though it was asked on forums many times). So again, why are you guys here?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If they explain how it supposed to work then their be a lot more people complaining that don't work right. they must think better just keep everyone in dark Guessing? But I'm glad know now why I've never got triple strike before!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE CS probably does not communicate to the Community Managers any known issues.

GREE is really takes a reactive approach rather than proactive approach. A quick post from someone paid by GREE to let us know they know of the problem right away, would save a lot of complaining and badgering or second guessing or whatever.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    Off topic a bit, but what happens a year or two down the road and somebody reaches double strike 102% or anything over 100
    Im sure Double strike is calculated the same way health regain is, limiting players too 99%
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-