THANKS for the LTB (partial) reissue! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THANKS for the LTB (partial) reissue!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    What I'd like to know is how..and when will all this in-game cash benifit the players that invest in high IPH?

Other than lining the pockets of our rivals with huge amounts of cash
    I have two accounts. One a 120 mil iph, and another at 75 mil iph. I make around $5bil a day. My next syndicate ip bonus is 30 bil. I should have that in a few days.

I'd say having good iph is in high demand. Being able to max out a syndicate is a massive undertaking. You can do a lot with a maxed out syndicate if you put your mind to it. And you can certainly get a lot of value for it. Wink wink.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I remember when having an IPH at 100m was rare and amazing... Now I'm seeing more and more people reaching IPH's of 100-150m...

Post Count
    And then......? My fellow brethren you soon shall see how the "mighty" dollar will decrease in value.Black market will also drop due to IPH inflation unless other factors for cash are added.Most syndicates are already maxed in bonuses anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just realized, you can actually buy four LTB's if you didn't have the first two to begin with.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I remember when having an IPH at 100m was rare and amazing... Now I'm seeing more and more people reaching IPH's of 100-150m...
    Its going to be an everyday thing from now on with the re-release of the LTB`s , and if what sleazy says is right about people being able to buy 4 even if they didn`t have 2 already , means a lot of new players will be skipping past older players who maybe had the original 2 buildings but didn`t spend gold on the re-issues .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    Its going to be an everyday thing from now on with the re-release of the LTB`s , and if what sleazy says is right about people being able to buy 4 even if they didn`t have 2 already , means a lot of new players will be skipping past older players who maybe had the original 2 buildings but didn`t spend gold on the re-issues .
    That's the sad thing. A new player with $20k could easily get into the top 10% of all players in about 3 weeks - Stats and IPH wise. Just another nail in the proverbial coffin for a lot of players.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    $20k he probably deserves it.
    Pagoda no good.