LTB Goal Clock

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTB Goal Clock

Post Count

LTB Goal Clock

Normally I am finished upgrading my LTB before the end of WD and never noticed but I thought the LTB goal finished the same time WD ended. This time I am running behind on my upgrade and noticed that the clock for the LTB gives me an extra 2 hours after WD ends.

Here's my question:
    Can I trust the LTB clock or should I expect the goal to disappear as soon as WD is over?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky259 View Post
    Normally I am finished upgrading my LTB before the end of WD and never noticed but I thought the LTB goal finished the same time WD ended. This time I am running behind on my upgrade and noticed that the clock for the LTB gives me an extra 2 hours after WD ends.

Here's my question:
    Can I trust the LTB clock or should I expect the goal to disappear as soon as WD is over?
    never trust anything with gree

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    never trust anything with gree
    I'd also never trust Gree, but I think if you took screenshots of the goals and your upgrade time (with same cash, gold, energy and xp showing), then I would think Gree could not weasel out of it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    I'd also never trust Gree, but I think if you took screenshots of the goals and your upgrade time (with same cash, gold, energy and xp showing), then I would think Gree could not weasel out of it.
    Since when does Gree(d) actually make decisions based on evidence?! If it were me I would just bite the bullet and finish the LTB with gold before the end of WD just to be safe.

Post Count
    Thanks everyone for all the advice. I will make sure to finish the upgrade with gold before WD ends.
    Does anyone know if the LTB goal finish time is always later than the WD event finish time or is this an oddity?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The LTB is never released on the same day the war ends. So I'd think that the finish time would bypass the WD event finish time.