Any faction out there in need of money? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any faction out there in need of money?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will be jumping around tomorrow to help the next people on the list...will donate what I can depending on your factions needs...
    The factions needing the most help get the most money. I will eventually get to all of you, just might take some time is all

Met some great factions out there already, and it is nice to see how chill it is in the top 100-1000 range

Hard habit to break lol

Anyone else out there with loads of cash to spare, feel free to jump on the bandwagon and help the little guys out...a couple billion makes a huge difference to some of these teams

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    Will be jumping around tomorrow to help the next people on the list...will donate what I can depending on your factions needs...
    The factions needing the most help get the most money. I will eventually get to all of you, just might take some time is all

Met some great factions out there already, and it is nice to see how chill it is in the top 100-1000 range

Hard habit to break lol

Anyone else out there with loads of cash to spare, feel free to jump on the bandwagon and help the little guys out...a couple billion makes a huge difference to some of these teams

Sounds fair, bro. Thanks again for your gracious spirit!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll get in on this too...