Any faction out there in need of money? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any faction out there in need of money?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Freshwater. donations dropped off. will stay and fight last war with you all, I have quite a few health packs to waste away!

I am in faction chat if you read this, coem give me a good target, highest level possible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    Crazy how some minds think alike. This will be my last WD as well, and I had planned to solicit to teams that just want cash. I wasn't going to nuke my base because I'm at over $300M iph, but I no longer have a need for the cash I collect. Perhaps I will hop to some of these factions to make donations, too.

Well done, mate!
    Awesome! Giver!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    United Armed Forces Elite could use some cash. You can stop by our faction anytime to donate, any amount would be appreciated. Faction code 463 815 892. Thank you in advance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Jaded confederation would love to help you unburden yourself... 218615918

Thanks for your generosity!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bersekers Omega if you don't mind. Had to start a new one due to main faction being broke for FL. 500495424....thanks friend

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unite to Fight are in need of help to get final faction bonus...any help most welcome...plz 853112545 is code ...thanks

Post Count
    I sent you a PM previously.
    Dark Horse Rises 6 (DHR) 751 289 509 would appreciate any donations.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also feel free to send me faction invites...makes it easier to find you all.

385 885 779

Will keep dropping money off...look in your requests...some are quick to let me in...others not so much ;-)

Also if faction are close to max I would rather help those who are really in need. If you already have most maxed and 100 bil in the bank, I will probably not leave anything....I am more Robin Hood than Donald trump

Lurker
    Post Count
    Outstanding idea. We have very few boosts, and the ones we have are at the starting level. Awesome United: 933888699

Post Count
    Superb, my faction doesnt need money but I like your actions, well played sir.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My faction the thin blue line 285 091 365 you could use some help. We are no where near maxed bonuses. Thanks in advance for any donations.
    I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, my story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret and now I see the world thru DIAMOND EYES.- Shinedown

Post Count
    Thank you very much for your donation.
    Will help a lot.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It Is What It Is would be grateful for your donation as well 484 395 469

Lurker
    Post Count
    On behalf of the thin blue line, we thank you for the sweet donation!! Stop by anytime and thanks for banging out the first mission of normal faction for us!!! Your the bomb!!!
    I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, my story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret and now I see the world thru DIAMOND EYES.- Shinedown

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ORK faction could use some $$$. Will be greatly appreciated. #887 519 370 thank you.