• GREE CORPORATION OF COURSE!

33 22.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The legend of all time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Can't have Ferr without his nemesis Pirate Justice! Also don't forget about some old great players that Gree drove off names like little fruit fly and the great Munch (Noonga wishes he was Munch)
    Pirate Justice!!!

Save your Groats

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    His name was Devin. Modern War GOD of walkthroughs. Kicked in the teeth by GreeD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    how about Stephen?

And i second Flan, he was after all the first guy with his own unit

+ you forgot Devin, he invented the structured sharing of intel (and got his own unit)

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Talking Riplaki

#Riplaki

The warrior you must have in your army

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Have go yourself a go, mate.
    Tell us who is THE MW LEGEND of all LEGENDS?

feel free to WRITE IN anyone NOT on the list.
    Yeah, Dew, like others have said, why didn't you put Pirate Justice on the list? He's kinda legendary, don't you think?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Me, obviously
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Post Count
    People still play this game?

Maverick was the original collaborator of information. Lots of work in those original spreadsheets.

As for sheer tapping? Has anyone come close to what Riddler scored across 3 accounts? 21m if I recall correctly.

I'd also say for sheer entertainment, bird trapper.

And Manbeast, top recruiter there ever was.

You guys should check out CoC, far more strategic.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Stelleman, you have your facts quite wrong. Ferr did not even come into being until long after pun had been well established, and a number of their members had long been the strongest in the game, and long been fully gold. Mr dew himself was the very first to achieve this status, followed vey shortly by myself, though I was the stronger at the time. It was true that mr dew, myself, and another of our team chose to remove those non told u its from ferr, and I even followed him down to one ally, where he tried to hide from us. After that time, it was ferr goal to attempt to beat us once wd began. Of course we would never allow such a thing, and he eventually retired, his dream unfulfilled. He was probably one of the greatest boasters with his posts here of proclamations of great victories over pun/sup. He waged a mighty war of propaganda in the forums, unfortainately not matched to the same level in battle ( yes tap tapping on the
    weekends) and no, he was not the first to win those early crate event, and not the only one to do so, nor did he even win the most. He misunderstood early in wd, that one large spender could not defeat pun. In the end, he was living large for about a year in the existence of the game, before he retired. The game has been around for over three years. For the time he was here, and wd existed, he did give pun their best competion. I enjoyed the great propaganda wars we waged together in the forums. He did try to coerce gree to do what he felt was the right thing in several instances for the players. Pun took much grief early on in the game for taking matters into our own hands, as we realized that waiting for gree to was an exercise in futility. Some did not like it, but we did clean up the language being used on walls in the game back then. That's part of where used this negative image by some ( the top players will always inherently be viewed in a negative way from jealousy, this is true of most games I have been involved with) you each have to define what is legendary to you. The highest scorer, and in what categories, the strongest stats, the first to do this or that, however you wish to define that. As seen here, many view it differently. A legendary status won't buy anyone a cup of coffee, or get your photo in any celebrity magazine. I've enjoyed the fun I've had, the people I've met, and in the end the entertainment I created for myself throughout the last three years plus. There are many greats for many diff reasons, as related to this game. And most people in the world wouldn't care two cents about it either way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    how about Stephen?

And i second Flan, he was after all the first guy with his own unit

+ you forgot Devin, he invented the structured sharing of intel (and got his own unit)
    Stephen as in Speed? Flan was a troll and the second after that camper dude to populate my ignore list.
    Deven for sure, he helped out a lot of players with his shared intell.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Stephen as in Speed? Flan was a troll and the second after that camper dude to populate my ignore list.
    Deven for sure, he helped out a lot of players with his shared intell.
    Naah, stephen as in mr Freeze and Riddler (i missed that riddler was already on the list) and a few other major accounts

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Speed ump, first lets get my name right, once and for all.... Its Captain Steelman and nothing else... To many times has Stellaman been taking hits from PUN/SUP players intended for me... LoL

Anyway, I have my facts quite right... There might be some parts of the "prefaction" time that would need to be adjusted... And yes, I know Ferr didnt win all of the crate events ( eg, PJ wan the very first +1 upgrade boost in a crate event) but the ones he did win he wan with style... So most of my previous post is in fact correct and to be considered the truth... ;-)

The propaganda in the forums was a part of the show and in fact some very entertaining reading... Yes, the penguins did never win any WD´s and the only high light was a victory over PUN in a singel battle... However, the Ireland event was and will always be the WD when most PUN members knees were shaking... Maybe not yours, Speed ump, but I heard the voices from the bottom half of the PUN members after that event... Indeed it was a smart move to incorporate SUPERFACTION to secure that topspot in the WD´s to come, although it came with a price, the sacrifice of your real name, PUN...

Anyway, without Ferr the game would not have been the same, especially not for you, Speed ump.. He was the one that brought some real competition to the game for you and your fellows.. He was the number one target to chase and I can understand the excitement to find him by following him down in allie numbers... Remove Ferr from your MW history and many of your own greatest MW moments will be gone too.... Hence, he is even your own Legend, even if you refuse to think that way...

But I do understand that even if you by score and points and time in the game is the superior player it´s confusing to still find such a support for a player long time gone... And on top of that not even see your own name mentioned in the vote nor in the thread...

Therefore I bet your latest great MW moment was the 1´st generation FL battle where you faced Ferr for the last time when he sent all his army into battle and atleast claimed one node vs SUP... Let me tell you as it is, you miss him... Why...?

Because he is the Legend of all Legends....!

Post Count
    When i first began playing, Back in June 2012, Ferr was, for me, the guy at the top, the guy that won the majority of leaderboard events and, appeared, due to the number of crate wins, to have a lot of cash! His stats were anazing - when i first entered "whale territory" and found him i was stunned - 700k attack !! ... But actually it was General Insane (howdy thread-starter), who was, for me, the "legend" - a "Colonel Kurtz" type character that changed name, had multiple personalities (and still does in this forum) that added a unique (not always positive) influence.

Speed was the out and out tapper using multiple accounts. Manbeast, wow that guy hunted me down to Join ACE (very anti PUN at the time) recruitment legend for sure. Gene, a legend, as possibly one of the most talked about people in the upper factions.

Ripper for me is the current legend... Never gives up, awesome leader. Very notable mentions would be to Sandman - he has been at the top of the WD scoreboard consecutively more times than anyone else ever in WD history... Stats-wise: bird-trapper and sup equaliser are the guys to beat and in that respect could be considered as having a "legendary status"...

Agree, The guys that give us the walk-throughs are "community legends"...

Im waiting for the day to meet a player that no other player can beat (even raid), that would, for me, warrant " living legend" status. Not sure though if gree will make that possible - we shall see...
    BAP
    It is what it is...

Post Count
    ACE was never anti-PUN, quite the opposite. We were SUP 3 for a while, in the heyday of the cartel and streaks.

Ryan was the first person to see the value of intel, and he was a master at gathering and organizing it, with help from a few others on our team. Strategic genius.

No one recruited like manbeast.

If you want to talk legends, you have to mention Zolt.

Most of you don't even realize who started this thread, or who some of the legends are, even though they've posted here.

Steelman...you are possibly more insane than Dew. Always second will do that to you I guess. How many paychecks did you send to Ferr, the last guy who needed them?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Actually my name is listed there, as riddler, on of my multitude of games. Yes ferr was our greatest competition. We did not need super faction to win, that was to eventually take second place from ferr, which we did a few months after that. Our name is whatever we say it is. It's a reflection of our members.

Post Count
    Jesus cha cha cha
    Have you loved your llama today?