Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    What about top level players? Say you were first place in an event and want to step down for a week. What is to stop the GM from suggesting you trade your epic+ to someone entering the guild for a top run in order for you to come back to the guild for a future top run? This could stack a guild with all epic+ armor all the time.

+1 An auction house would be a great idea but maybe it shouldn't be limited to armors alone. Make so that you can sell necklaces and rings too.

Just another thing that's asking to be abused.

To those saying y sell a t10 armor for gems if u gem to get it? Ur not being asked to. The players themselvs decide wat to sell and how much to sell it for. So its simple... dont put your t10 epics into the auction house (omg wat a concept!)

I see the point of an auction house could negatively impact gree's bottom line because of reduced chance chest. But it could also greatly expand their revenue if they did it correctly.

1) as the auction house gree gets to keep 10-15% as a commission on the winning bid.
    2) make it to where players have to "buy" bids. So even if you don't win, you might spend 20-30 gems on bids just chasing the item.
    3) limit the number of items that can be auctioned at a time.
    4) limit the types of armors that can be auctioned. Make it for war epics only, let's face it most people wouldn't bid on chest epics anyway because if they just wait a few months those can be fused.

This would do multiple things. Constricting the number of items up for auction creates artifical demand. Selling "bids" makes even those who don't win spend gems that all go to gree. Ever seen that e-bids commercial where someone won an iPad for $46.00? Yea they won for $46.00 but 400 other people spent $20 on losing "bids". So that ipad actually brought in thousands of $$$.

If done correctly it could bring a new item to the game AND make gree a ton of $$$.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 02-02-2015 at 06:07 PM.

I have played many games with aution and what not and they seem fine with it (i.e. EA Sports FIFA 15)
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Im opposed to armor trading but I think players should be allowed to "auction" away armors where the player puts the armor up and sets a minimum price they'll accept. Then people have x amount of time to bid. Then gree gets a cut of the gems used by the winning bidder and the remainder would go to the player.

I think this could work because it would allow players to get armors they want and not negatively impact gree's bottom line. After all, someone had to purchase the gems to win the armor and gree would get a cut as the "auction house" removing those gems from play.

Plus it eliminates the "favoritism" aspect of trading that so many players find objectionable since the buyer and seller would both be anonymous.

I like your idea much better
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Im just afraid any form of armor trading will end up in people selling armors scamming others etcetera hence i would dislike this feature to be added in any form
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

The whole argument about how people should be able to "earn" their epics seem a little moot. Already, as a newbie player if you dont want to put in the effort to build your account up, venues exist where you can purchase accounts from retired players.

If players want epics the easy way, there's always a way. But yeah, opening up formal trade venues for armors will only make things easier and therefore more widespread.

The only question I have is what's in it for gree? They're not going to waste their resources on new content that doesn't make them $. I'm thinking that if this ever happens, you will have to pay gree a few hundred gems per trade.

But the point of games is to have fun but not for the developers to make money so 7th Gree implements trading to make money than that beats the pups of games.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Armor trading will be abused of.

1) people selling armors individually.
    2) creating storage accounts. Solve all you bag storage space by having 2 or more accounts. trade all your armour to yourself.
    3)When leveling a new armor have all your 2 or more account's armorsmiths crafting armor and trade all the armor to the one guy to level stuff much quicker.
    4) Leacher can trade all their armors and change accounts and Leach multiple times and more effectively
    5)Top guilds will pool the best 3 armors possible for raids for all their members
    6)for raids equip all the best armors fight then trade off for someone else to use.

Overall bad idea

IF they incorperate gems in trades it would avoid most issues. The top guilds will still pool all the best armors.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I also think that things like 'Auction Houses' etc. would probably be complicated for Gree to implement, and there are all the whiners again concerned about poor Gree maybe not making enough money from it, already starting to openly think (for Gree! lol) on how to squeeze even more $$$ out of us. The idea of happy customers staying in the game and being much more valuable to a company on the long run than squeezing the existing ones like lemons until they leave the game pissed and angry, seems to be too hard to grasp for some of these individuals.

What I'd really wish for are means to donate armors in-guild. This should not be too complicated in fact, and would hardly have a negative impact on Gree's income as well. Let me explain why: players who have the funds OR (lol!) are willing to pay for their armor do it anyway. The others don't. So a player not having the money or not willing to pay, also won't buy in some 'auction house'. Players who are ready to buy chests or a war result (if Gree keeps up this incredible imbalance) will continue to do so. But I as someone who has good armor (often enough, 2 or 3 of the same type, yes, opening chests makes you feel that stupid about yourself!) would like to pass some of it to 'poorer' players in my guild, like students or ppl with less income.
    Since I've started to play this game, many of them, after a short phase of 'trying their very best' (and becoming valuable to the guild doing that!) got frustrated and gave up playing because they felt inferior to the rest of the guild or felt that they didn't have the same chances the top half in the guild had. If I or another player could donate selected pieces of my armor to such motivated players within my guild, it would help to keep such guys going, it could be a motivation for in-guild competitions, and these people also WILL buy stuff from Gree sooner or later ...if Gree could manage to make them stay in the game long enough! Give them this extra feature that would at least to some extent balance out the huge gap between 'win buyers' and occasional/fun/hobby players who would only buy gems once or twice in a year. Let's not be delusional and forget: this group of players is probably the largest in the game, and over some amount of time, would certainly flush in an amount of money that compensates Gree for the effort of providing a more balanced game that feels 'fair'.

Oh and by the way, for the whiners: many of the players who enjoy to show-off how much money they are ready to pump into the game may even buy more amor with this in-guild feature, and be it just to be able to 'graciously' donate them to their 'poor' guildmates aka 'family members', and feel even more important because of that - so no worries about Gree getting bankrupt over it.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-03-2015 at 11:58 AM.

I think the CONS outweigh the PROS in this debate.

DON'T DO IT GREE!

OK so who really cares how I got my armor, its mine. If I want to give it away or sell it so be it.
    As far as top guilds stacking armors? What do you think they do now? Look at the top players they all use war epics to win war epics. No impact there.
    Personally I have about 60 epics, I've started using them like fusion boosts to enhance armors. 4 centurion aegis go a long way improving my finmail+
    You can only use 2 monos anyway. Lots of spill over.
    Having a trading system where you might just give em away does seem like much but I would like a straight out gem buy by gree for my epics. They can steam clean them and put up there own prices on it, be it for cash or gems. They already charge you $100 for an epic the make it a prize in the arena like two weeks later.
    Having a list in game where I can just buy an epic, prices based on how relevent that epic armor is, would be a nice compromise. As long as I could get some gems for an arena run or war run I'd be happy with that.

As long ad it could be implemented without glitches etc I think it could be good. It really sucks fusing an epic and seeing it as only a fusion boost.