Income Per Hour (IPH) inflation; Syndicate Bonuses

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Income Per Hour (IPH) inflation; Syndicate Bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Income Per Hour (IPH) inflation; Syndicate Bonuses

Gree its time. We already had stat inflation, event overload, LTB's, and now accomplices. Time to raise the building upgrade levels to 20. Make the cost as high as it needs to be. While you are at it raise the syndicate bonuses to level 20 also and make the cost as high as it needs to be. Method to the madness to promote more competitive battles. Top 10 syndicate players have crappy iph. In order for them to raise syndicate bonus donation money they have to rob each other for it. Since the RL is based off strength it would take them longer to level up syndicate unless they pay cash for cc cash. Top 25 and under syndicate players focus more on iph and more than likely didn't buy their account. Which would give an advantage to level up syndicate bonuses. Which means more strength and IP bonuses to compete with the lower half of the top 6 - 24. Think about it, building output 100% and IP bonus 100% from your syndicate. If you help get to that percentage it would be hard to leave a syndicate of 100% to one with only 50%. Win win for all.

Post Count
    One thing wrong with this, it's mostly the T25 that buy T10 accounts that are retiring, now more than ever thanks to these accomplices.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can tell you for a fact that almost everything you've said in that paragraph is wrong.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    According to the cost function an upgrade from L19 to L20 Diamond Grillz will cost $1,533,995,686,935.
    From L10 to L20 it will cost about $3,800,879,339,076. That is respectively $3.8 trillion (or $3800 billion).

I think I've said enough. Close thread please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about starting with the cost of L11 Diamond Grills x2. There isn't that many level 10's out now so why would you jump to level 20. If the spirit of iph inflation is in place then there would be building output Mod's, so over time it would be possible to have building output at 150% maybe even 175%. L10 nightclubs would go from 25M every 6hr to 70M plus x2. Doesn't look to unrealistic to me over time considering the whole point of the thread was iph inflation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It'd too early as only a handful of people would be able to afford the upgrades.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Better At Life Than You View Post
    Gree its time. We already had stat inflation, event overload, LTB's, and now accomplices. Time to raise the building upgrade levels to 20. Make the cost as high as it needs to be. While you are at it raise the syndicate bonuses to level 20 also and make the cost as high as it needs to be. Method to the madness to promote more competitive battles. Top 10 syndicate players have crappy iph. In order for them to raise syndicate bonus donation money they have to rob each other for it. Since the RL is based off strength it would take them longer to level up syndicate unless they pay cash for cc cash. Top 25 and under syndicate players focus more on iph and more than likely didn't buy their account. Which would give an advantage to level up syndicate bonuses. Which means more strength and IP bonuses to compete with the lower half of the top 6 - 24. Think about it, building output 100% and IP bonus 100% from your syndicate. If you help get to that percentage it would be hard to leave a syndicate of 100% to one with only 50%. Win win for all.
    Dumb idea, we need to be able to upgrade five buildings at once first.

Post Count
    Indeed mate. GREE, needs to do it ASAP. IPH needs to mean something again. It's a part of the game, just like stats. Happy gaming, mate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So, you don't think that if the direction was iph inflation, that events and wrappers wouldn't include building output, +1 building upgrades, -% upgrade cost, -% upgrade time, +1 building? Players would start to spend money on gold and cc cash. Robbing would be epic.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    It'd too early as only a handful of people would be able to afford the upgrades.
    Isn't that kind of the point here? I couldn't say whether "all top 10 players have rubbish iph"; almost certainly that's far from the truth but there are some big stat players who do for sure.

Level 20 might be too much for the moment but level 15 should be doable. To work as OP intends though, the building output syn mod cost would have to be more expensive than the ones we have were. Those were some of the cheapest to buy.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    According to the cost function an upgrade from L19 to L20 Diamond Grillz will cost $1,533,995,686,935.
    From L10 to L20 it will cost about $3,800,879,339,076. That is respectively $3.8 trillion (or $3800 billion).

So what? When i started playing, a 5b upgrade seemed impossible at the time.
    Following the same pattern, people with 200m IPH will have up to 100-120b IPH, and a 1.5T upgrade won't seem so intimidating.
    At least it gives some long term perspective.
    What we definitely need is more syn bonuses. Lots of teams are done with them.

Post Count
    So, you don't think that if the direction was iph inflation, that events and wrappers wouldn't include building output, +1 building upgrades, -% upgrade cost, -% upgrade time, +1 building? Players would start to spend money on gold and cc cash. Robbing would be epic.
    Ditto mate. When does it start. Next cycle? I hope so. Happy gaming mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Some people are already well on their way to affording costs in this neighbourhood, why should they be muzzled just because the majority can only dream of numbers with that many zeros? You'd still stand a good chance of being able to rob these uber rich players, if anything you should be encouraging an upgrade expansion because it can't become an unfair advantage for anyone. People who've worked for their economy can afford nice things, and those who've done little or no work on their iph would have nicer things to rob.

Oh wait, the only non-winner in that equation is Gree. Forget anybody said anything.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You'd still stand a good chance of being able to rob these uber rich players
    You'd certainly be able to rob me. I have like zero accomplices. I know there's players that hate being robbed by players with chump iph. I don't mind. I used to do it muself.
    Pagoda no good.