Max protected balance

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max protected balance

Post Count

Max protected balance

Why is the increase button faded and unable to be pressed? Is 204m the cap? Is it level related?
    Not sure why I suddenly can't increase the balance. I couldn't find anything regarding this in the in-game FAQ.
    Thanks.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's the cap. Supposedly an increase is coming soon.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    I dont worry much about the vault limit. I am usually several billion over. It makes little sense to me to spend such huge sums to upgrade a vault that doesnt hold enough cash to upgrade a LTB.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Current limit is 204M. Upcoming increase in the works. Anyone's guess when it will be.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Current limit is 204M. Upcoming increase in the works. Anyone's guess when it will be.
    Exactly this! At this time the level cap for Vaults is currently Level 52 at 204 Million. This will likely be increased in a future update.

Post Count
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the replies.
    I dont worry much about the vault limit. I am usually several billion over. It makes little sense to me to spend such huge sums to upgrade a vault that doesnt hold enough cash to upgrade a LTB.
    I'm a couple billions over as well. I also think they should lower the cost of upgrading the vault. Upgrading it to 204m costed over 204m. I hope they make it a little bit cheaper.

Exactly this! At this time the level cap for Vaults is currently Level 52 at 204 Million. This will likely be increased in a future update.
    Can you consider reducing the time needed for the upgrades as well? It was like an entire week in order to protect only 6 or 8 more million.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the replies.

I'm a couple billions over as well. I also think they should lower the cost of upgrading the vault. Upgrading it to 204m costed over 204m. I hope they make it a little bit cheaper.

Can you consider reducing the time needed for the upgrades as well? It was like an entire week in order to protect only 6 or 8 more million.
    Upgrading the Vault is complety and totally useless....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    Same here, I have 350m IPH, sitting on 250b, yet I upgrade the Vault, just for the fun of it

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    @Clementine
    Should we also expect the maximum attack reward to go from $3.6M to something higher?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    Maybe. Who cares? It's fun to upgrade stuff.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    @Clementine
    Should we also expect the maximum attack reward to go from $3.6M to something higher?
    That's a really good idea. They should change the single-hit max from $300,000 to somewhere around $1,200,000. Many of the high level players don't even need to attack or rob for money with crazy IPH's. But it would at least feel a bit more rewarding for some of us.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agreed about the vault not being useless. When you're a low level player, that vault is a major, major thing!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oh wow talk about MW first world problems. ��. I have a solution would you like my faction code?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    Exactly! Total waste of time

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are funny. Vault will be increased to 500 mil. Attack reward will be increased to 14.4 mil.
    How will this help? Vault is needed to be 100 billions. Attack reward is needed 1 billion.