Shadow Boxing Speed Goals Gone???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shadow Boxing Speed Goals Gone???

Hybrid View

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Shadow Boxing Speed Goals Gone???

what happened to speed goals? it was showing i still had time to do it, then SA starts and speed goals disappear?? what the Heck???

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Speed Goals were only for the first 48 and 96 hours of the event -- there was a bug causing them to stay available past their limit that was fixed yesterday.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Speed Goals were only for the first 48 and 96 hours of the event -- there was a bug causing them to stay available past their limit that was fixed yesterday.
    I noticed that, was hoping they'd stay up so I can finish it haha. I could've too, with gold, but, when you release an LTQ THE SAME DAY another one ends, it tends to not only waste like 4k worth of energy but you don't feel like giving GREE the time of day as to spend gold on one of their events, it encourages it to occur more often.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    What you`re trying to say is he should have lifted more ?
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    whatever reason there was for them to stay available the point is they were available, with a timer that said they would be available to the end of the LTQ. that a low blow from GREE cutting them short when their clock clearly stated they would be available till end of LTQ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    whatever reason there was for them to stay available the point is they were available, with a timer that said they would be available to the end of the LTQ. that a low blow from GREE cutting them short when their clock clearly stated they would be available till end of LTQ.
    It also clearly said Speed goal (48) hours. I'm not mad at then removing the goal, I'm mad at them running an LTQ as soon as another ended so we lost out on a **** ton of energy
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000