How do I start a second account on a second device?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do I start a second account on a second device?

Lurker
    Post Count

How do I start a second account on a second device?

I have played this game for a few years now on my Iphone, but recently got an Ipad. I thought it would be nice to have 2 accounts in the game, so I proceeded to create a second account on the Ipad.

Unfortunately, all I was able to do is move my account over from my Iphone. So rather than having two accounts now, I am able to access the same account on 2 different devices.

Can anyone help regarding how to get this corrected, so that I can have 2 accounts (or as many accounts as I have devices for)?

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenjb View Post
    I have played this game for a few years now on my Iphone, but recently got an Ipad. I thought it would be nice to have 2 accounts in the game, so I proceeded to create a second account on the Ipad.

Unfortunately, all I was able to do is move my account over from my Iphone. So rather than having two accounts now, I am able to access the same account on 2 different devices.

Can anyone help regarding how to get this corrected, so that I can have 2 accounts (or as many accounts as I have devices for)?
    You need a different Game Center login, not the original one that you used for your main account.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I tried doing that, but it did not work. When I went to link them, I got that the account is already linked.

1_31_15 004.jpg1_31_15 004.jpg

Post Count
    @ lolsies, you need the same Game Center account if you want the two accounts on the same device.

I'm on google play, it could be different, I just logged into my gmail on both devices and clicked 'link to another android device' and I was done
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Reset the iPad and install cc. Reset as a new iPad . Use your normal Apple ID. I've unintentionally have three unwanted minis ������