Defence stats broken!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Defence stats broken!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I notice that my defense stats are only about 65% on Android as compared to what they read on iOS. Not sure what is happening there.

Post Count
    Bumping Again. Relic, Clem. Talk to the developers and please get us an answer. And don't say send a ticket. It's been five months.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Boost buildings are not the cause. It's much bigger. I've kept a spreadsheet of over 75 different players including some with boost buildings and some without. Every last one of them shows 30%-50% lower defense in the "Raid Results" page than what their "Profile Page" shows. I've asked players who attack me to share the number they see. Mine is off by 45%.

It is NOT just a display error. The value in the raid/attack results, though wrong, is the number being used to determine win or lose. And it's happening in WD as we speak. You, and everyone else, needs to send a ticket and mention it here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...back-(3-10-15)

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I've double checked on this and this issue is currently being worked on. If I receive any updates I'll let everyone know.

Sorry for the frustration.

Post Count
    Thank you relic.

Post Count
    Bumping again.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It should be a violation of TOS to put worthless buildings that we spent gold for out there. So until that is resolved, I say Bump away!!!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ante Up View Post
    It should be a violation of TOS to put worthless buildings that we spent gold for out there. So until that is resolved, I say Bump away!!!
    Please don't.

Bumping (with the exception of recruitment threads) is against the Code of Conduct. As I said, when I have an update, it will be posted.

Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't give a f if they don't work they got people to spend on the buildings

Post Count
    Sent a ticket over two weeks ago and still have not received a response
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Please don't.

Bumping (with the exception of recruitment threads) is against the Code of Conduct. As I said, when I have an update, it will be posted.

Thanks
    Please don't let this fall off the radar. Is there any news? Any planned action? Do you have any ballpark estimate of resolution? OR can you at least share where on the priority list it falls?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    It's definitely on our radar - there are tickets in CS about this so it will remain on the radar. That's why opening tickets is so important.

This is still being worked on, and I don't have any updates yet on a ETA for a fix. But IF I get one, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.

Post Count
    It's definitely on our radar - there are tickets in CS about this so it will remain on the radar. That's why opening tickets is so important.

This is still being worked on, and I don't have any updates yet on a ETA for a fix. But IF I get one, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.
    To be honest, I'm amazed your players tolerate this particular issue and continue playing and even paying while it goes unresolved. The game ranking is directly based on strength in PvP, and the biggest part of PvP outcome is player stats. When a player has worked all the way up to a defense stat of 1.2Trillion defense, yet only 620 Billion defense is actually applied when he/she's attacked, there is a huge difference in the outcome of the game overall. There are many, many, many individual wins and losses that should never be, and it's true at every level of play. A player with 10M defense shows 6 or 7M when attacked, and a player with 1 Trillion shows 500 billion when attacked. The numbers that apply during raiding are even another entirely different set.

These stats define our game characters, so it should not be a back-burner issue. It's the foundation of the game's outcome results.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Kefa - For stating my point so clearly

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thanks.
    Any word on this? I know it has been less than 24hrs since your post. But "squeaky wheel gets the grease"