Defence stats broken!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Defence stats broken!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    I managed to successful raid someone supposedly with 34bn defence (as listed in profile screen) with my 19bn attack. In the raid result screen it was listed at 15bn defence.
    Yes been that way for a while,I started this post over a week ago to bring it to the attention of Mods/Devs and try to get some feedback on this Issue as ticket sent was answered with a totally unrelated canned answer!
    Would still like some input regarding this.........
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Mine shoes 50 bill less than actual when attacked. Notice other 100 bill plus defence players also down more than 50 bill down on defence figures displayed on attack... Gree needs to fix or face refunds.
    BAP
    It is what it is...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still waiting for some input from Mods/Devs!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still waiting for an answer on this issue !!!!!
    Devs/Mods why not comment on the issues that matter?
    Alliance defence Is a Top Tier Prize and does not work and as for Customer Service,I would get more sense talking to my neighbours Dog!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have directly messaged clementine in regards to this issue as I feel is important one. I included link to this post hopefully shortly we will receive a response from either her and a qualified rep.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you GGN,LETS HOPE WE SEE SOME RESPONSE
    Hobbsie

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Typical NO RESPONSE from GREEdy! Over 2 weeks now and issue has not been addressed in any form at all!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The Silence is Deafening.........
    Why not some input from Devs/Mods?
    We don't expect you to know everything,but a simple acknowledgment of the issue and a little indication that you will investigate this would be a nice gesture!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok new update is out,equipment doesn't come Into equation anymore says Zero now and I wake up to a destroyed Base and almost level 302???
    I checked who attacked and raided and I now lose to 7.2bn attack with a defence do 24bn.
    Why do Mods/Devs answer remedial questions or jump on someone if they say a wrong word but TOTALLY IGNORE more relevant issues?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i checked this i detail, when someone raids me i use 36% of my def, and when someone attacks me i use 51% of my stats....

why gree?

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Post Count
    Hi pelle,

You are spot on - after completing my analysis of losses gree has reduced our defences by 64 pct when raided and 49 pct when attacked...

Gree - im guessing this was intentional to try to get us to pay more to beef up on defence but actually youve lost credibility by diluting our stats - it says to those of us that want to get better stats (everyone) "theres no point, because, we at gree, at any point can apply a pct reduction to your stats without notice"... You need to fix this and be transparent with your customer base - your under-handed attempts to squeeze money from your paying customers is not going unnoticed... Shame on you.

BAP
    It is what it is...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko99 View Post
    Hi pelle,

You are spot on - after completing my analysis of losses gree has reduced our defences by 64 pct when raided and 49 pct when attacked...

Gree - im guessing this was intentional to try to get us to pay more to beef up on defence but actually youve lost credibility by diluting our stats - it says to those of us that want to get better stats (everyone) "theres no point, because, we at gree, at any point can apply a pct reduction to your stats without notice"... You need to fix this and be transparent with your customer base - your under-handed attempts to squeeze money from your paying customers is not going unnoticed... Shame on you.

BAP
    as a matter of interest,is the deduction Similar to your Alliance Defence Boost % ??

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm betting it's more a holdover from what was being applied when using equipment, except there's no equipment vein factored now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anything happening with this?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree, don't change anything coz benefits small fly like me, just love it, lol ☠.........moo™������