GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New MW Update???

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New MW Update???

One of our members posted a Screenshot of a pop image of Gree say there will be a new player level cap, more base expansions, Vault Capacity increase, new building and items, and new missions and reward improvements. If someone can instruct me on how to post a screenshot from a iPhone 4s I will post a image of it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Screenshot

To take a screenshot press both buttons at the same time..power on/off and other button just below screen..🍻👍

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's an expansion pack, I recall it being talked about in Dev notes..
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marcrochon@hotmail.com View Post
    To take a screenshot press both buttons at the same time..power on/off and other button just below screen..🍻👍
    I tired to upload it but Http://Forums.Gree.Net following error occurred image.jpg Invaild file

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AoV Republic View Post
    One of our members posted a Screenshot of a pop image of Gree say there will be a new player level cap, more base expansions, Vault Capacity increase, new building and items, and new missions and reward improvements. If someone can instruct me on how to post a screenshot from a iPhone 4s I will post a image of it
    Its been advertised on facebook as well.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Fixing the game would be a better idea. Only 90% of us asked for that over anything else.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    After this update more people quit due to. Major bugs etc , one thing good about gree is that they r consistant on failed upgrade

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AoV Republic View Post
    I tired to upload it but Http://Forums.Gree.Net following error occurred image.jpg Invaild file
    I've been having that problem with trying to upload files too. Thought all my images were corrupt. Must be the forum servers.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    I've been having that problem with trying to upload files too. Thought all my images were corrupt. Must be the forum servers.
    That's what I was thinking as well, but I'm slightly looking forward to the update but also slightly worried. Due to the fact that some ideas Gree has are pretty good, the double and Triple strikes I believe are good especially in war, but Gree has to fixes it's bugs and glitches without forcing 15 different patches In one WD cycle. If there was to be a functional Testing, Trail and errors, Causes and affects. Then pile all the data collected and TA-DA you have results