Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

So you triple the difficulty of raid boss??????

Please tell us this is an error as otherwise we must all run to ITunes now and ask for refunds.

We pay money to get better at this game. When you tripe the difficulty you make everyone much worse. Some increase is ok but its tree times as hard? In my mind, you hae taken peoples money under false pretenses as you have made their strong characters weak.

Please tell us its a mistake and fix it or explain your rationale.

This may be the final straw for this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just want to make sure you understand how bad this is- players begrudgingly accept your epic boss changes and work their butts off to finish, proud to get better so they can do better at raid boss. Then raid boss comes and they are much worse than they were before. Why would they stay?????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    So you triple the difficulty of raid boss??????

Please tell us this is an error as otherwise we must all run to ITunes now and ask for refunds.

We pay money to get better at this game. When you tripe the difficulty you make everyone much worse. Some increase is ok but its tree times as hard? In my mind, you hae taken peoples money under false pretenses as you have made their strong characters weak.

Please tell us its a mistake and fix it or explain your rationale.

This may be the final straw for this game.
    This time your guild needs 5.25 trillion damage to complete Raid Boss. Last time it was 1.7 trillion.
    Thats 3.27 times the previous amount of damage needed.

Gree, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Are you trying to ruin this game, if so, you're doing a mighty fine job at it.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you think Gree actually cares about player input/feedback, you are fooling yourself. It is all about milking the top 100-200 players for everything they are worth. They are completely out of touch with the player base.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh, and the prize for finishing normal is a garbage temp bonus.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    This time your guild needs 5.25 trillion damage to complete Raid Boss. Last time it was 1.7 trillion.
    Thats 3.27 times the previous amount of damage needed.

Gree, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Are you trying to ruin this game, if so, you're doing a mighty fine job at it.
    lol its billion not trillion. a trillion is 1000x a billion. As usual, gree is ruining this game yet again...what a shocker

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    lol its billion not trillion. a trillion is 1000x a billion. As usual, gree is ruining this game yet again...what a shocker
    The amount of damage needed is 5,206,551,435,154
    That's 5.2 trillion
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    Total damage for the event is in the trillions. Think about it. Just one level 100 is 37b. And there are 30 of them in one stage alone. Already over 1 trillion with just that stage

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is is confirmed that we have to kill the same number of bosses? If so, that is clearly insane... It's not like we weren't spending gems to finish RB before....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Damn Gree, are you guys completely out of your mind or are you just such moneywhores?

the lvl 65boss is already 7b, way to go to tell all the smaller guilds to go love themselves.

In my guild we will finish normal that is not the case but many guilds won't be able to. Especially cause you also took away the health refills. For the past 2 events the biggest compliments you recieved were for adding energy AND HEALTH REFILLS to the raid boss.

What an idiotic game development crackers in your team seriously...

If you want to get rid of the game just be honest about it

Chance of telling friends to play this game dropped from 3/10 to waaaay below zero.
    Last edited by legalious; 01-30-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Damn Gree, are you guys completely out of your mind or are you just such moneywhores?

the lvl 65boss is already 7b, way to go to tell all the smaller guilds to go love themselves.

In my guild we will finish normal that is not the case but many guilds won't be able to. Especially cause you also took away the health refills. For the past 2 events the biggest compliments you recieved were for adding energy AND HEALTH REFILLS to the raid boss.

What an idiotic game development crackers in your team seriously...

If you want to get rid of the game just be honest about it

Chance of telling friends to play this game dropped from 3/10 to waaaay below zero.
    no way more than 5 guilds finish raid boss
    Last edited by legalious; 01-30-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Language
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Thanks gree for ruining this RB event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is a big difference between a increase in boss health due to our stats going up, and let's give them godly health...
    This was too much too fast.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is unbelievable that we have not heard a word from Gree. Petty complaints aside, this RB event has become hopeless for way too many guilds.

For what it's worth, I changed my sig.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Gree!!

Why ruin the game completely?
    1. You ruined the fun in EB, Making it so damn hard to complete. I cant do it without gem now!
    2. You ruin RB by an increase about 330% stronger than last event?
    3. You took away Health potions as drops, why?
    4. I Think You forget the amounts of gems top players used to get where they are/where, now all are back to zero, and have to start over?
    5. I dont mind You Making events harder, but theese changed are way beyond fair.
    6. We cant get any stronger on equip, becouse we cant craft better
    7. The prize for completing RB normal was a crappy unit with temp. bonus attached?
    8. Why dont You post prize for finishing heroic? Is it worth fighting for?

You need to fix things, ASAP.
    Sofussk FMB, top 5 guild