Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

Post Count
    The real problem with this raid boss event is that it is dreadfully boring. I play this game for fun, but nearly impossible tasks are not fun.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    24+ hours into RB and nothing from GREE -- i guess they are taking the whole listen to the customer thing to heart! Can anyone from Gree comment? just say it was all part of the master plan and not a mistake.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count

Please Gree, Mods

Please resopnd to our questions about the new RB event.

Sincerely, a concerned player
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well done gree, even more players decided to quit the game.

Really great players that after all this time have just had enough all your ****ty game development.

Just call it quits and be done with it.
    Don't think i have ever seen a worse team of game developers with less concern of their feedback in general player base.

It is disgusting

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    nice I just recieved a warning, well put that where the sun doesn't shine if you don't listen to your customers feedback.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So GREE is obviously reading all of our posts about the new raid boss event. They read enough to send Saint-Bel a warning, but won't take the time to reply to all the post. Thanks for caring about your customers

Post Count
    Yes they are reading but not replying. My slightly sweary post was removed and I got a warning too.

Post Count
    dont you guys rember the first time they increased the difficulty to the raid boss when they increased the # of bosses especially the 100s. only the elite guilds were able to finish. im sure in time more guild will be able to complete the quest. that being said, taking away potions was a kick in the mid section. BRING BACK POTIONS!!
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofussk View Post
    Why ruin the game completely?
    1. You ruined the fun in EB, Making it so damn hard to complete. I cant do it without gem now!

You need to fix things, ASAP.
    Sofussk FMB, top 5 guild
    You've said it yourself. Nothing needs to be fixed from a Greedy perspective.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

1.73T to 5.2T = 300%

Sigh, seems we have two active threads on the same topic. Not sure which one (if any) Gree is reading so will repost comments to this thread also.

GREE, we understand the new buzz word of the day is "rebalancing". We know that when you use this word it really means you are going to do something fairly radical to force gem spending. But this is beyond anything close to balance. In fact it blows right past unfair and lands squarely in the land of harsh desperation. Last event you increased the overall boss health by ~30%. This event is now increased over the last event 300%. AND you remove a very popular feature like Health Potion drops (just when we will likely need them the most). This really means only a handful of the strongest teams will have any chance to complete this event.

We ask for your help in first understanding why such a radical jump. Second we ask for you to reconsider this huge increase and reduce it down to something more manageable to at least give hope to our community. Third, as Ryan stated in the beginning message (from other thread) can you please add back in the chance to win some potions? And finally, while I am making wishes at the wishing well, can you also post what the final prize will be (since you long since got rid of prize splash screens)?

COME ONE GREE, AT LEAST TELL US THE PRIZE
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 01-31-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    - the first time Gree increased RB radically was the second raid boss - that seemed fair game as it was the second event. Also there was not a huge problem of shrinking player base. - this is very different.

- the other really bad thing is all the baby guilds who used to get help from the big guys to finish normal - they are really screwed as the big guys focus on HRB

-Gree has taken yet more fun out of this game

AND READS THESE THREADS BUT DOESNT REPLY - HOW COWARDLY ARE YOU ???????

I need the waffle man to tell us how we are mistaken and that this really makes the game better - come on try please - I need a good laugh.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Raid Boss was my favorite of all. We would rejoice at the gains we would make. It brought our guild together and we laughed a lot. Now... It is just so sad what you did.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Only way to get GREE attention is to stop spending gems. By feeding them you are giving them the mandate to do whatever they want. Just sit back relax and do nothing.
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    Only way to get GREE attention is to stop spending gems. By feeding them you are giving them the mandate to do whatever they want. Just sit back relax and do nothing.
    Cannot agree more.

The last thing I have to say about this event is that the prize better be fantastic. I am very curious why we don't know what it is yet. What happened to the splash screens? If they are broken, what happened to the communication for the mods here?
    Last edited by Vclone; 02-01-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am pretty much in agreement with every one else here, increasing even 20 percent would make you guys get more gems, but to triple the amount is crazy. We had to sit on an outside chat program (b/c the lack of one in game, guild chat is something you could work on, at least make gold donations appear somewhere else instead of taking messages and dropping them off screen)for a couple of hours until we finally had enough on at the same time to do it, along with getting a couple to jump for us. And the biggest crock is the reward, one of the worst ever given, I got a better unit drop from the boss than the big reward was, that reward is making some not even bother trying. I do appreciate the good feeder units that are dropping to help replace our smallest units and energy potions, but no health potions again makes us feel underappreciated. Please rethink this new boss thing. We have jobs, families, other things that happen such as power outtages due to these winter storms, and adding an ltq that would take 40 potions to beat for one decent unit (at least it was decent) but that is alot of potions for one unit and time. Please if you want to make it tougher, make the rewards better at the very least.