Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We all might be unhappy about the changes made to the raid boss, but truth of the matter is people are pushing through and are completing it. As long as people buy the gems or find enough jumpers to compleat it, Gree will not change it, if 95+% of the guilds failed to compleat it then they might have changed it...but the more that push through and do it, says everything we said here is not true..as look guilds have completed it, so it's all good.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Like others have said, Gree forgets that this game needs to be fun or why play it? There are tons of games out there so why stay playing this one? they better have a staff meeting and come up with a balance for the gamer and them selves!! Or they will come to a point of no return!!!Like other have said the only thing that keeps me playing is the community and friendships I have made but that thread is getting thinner and thinner each day!

Also I have never seen such rude customer service from a buissness that relies on there customers to keep them in buissness!! Its not that hard to understand why they aren't making much money!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Like others have said, Gree forgets that this game needs to be fun or why play it? There are tons of games out there so why stay playing this one? they better have a staff meeting and come up with a balance for the gamer and them selves!! Or they will come to a point of no return!!!Like other have said the only thing that keeps me playing is the community and friendships I have made but that thread is getting thinner and thinner each day!

Also I have never seen such rude customer service from a buissness that relies on there customers to keep them in buissness!! Its not that hard to understand why they aren't making much money!!!!
    Aren't makeing much money?
    They have at least 3 apps that I know of currently in the top 100 of top grossing apps in the App Store.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Aren't makeing much money?
    They have at least 3 apps that I know of currently in the top 100 of top grossing apps in the App Store.
    is KA one of them? if not, it may be soon follow the same fate as MQ, LAW, the basecall one, and a few other they have given up on, specially now that they are working on 30 new titles as per their news release

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    is KA one of them? if not, it may be soon follow the same fate as MQ, LAW, the basecall one, and a few other they have given up on, specially now that they are working on 30 new titles as per their news release
    Ka is 101 on the list of top grossing games.
    Do belive they update monthly. So that would be from last month.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So we finally see the prize a low 6% bonus and stats 1/3 of the last HRB prize - what is wrong with you people- the event is three times as hard? Are you stupid or evil?

I now believe the lack of a splash screen is intentional. Shameful

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    So we finally see the prize a low 6% bonus and stats 1/3 of the last HRB prize - what is wrong with you people- the event is three times as hard? Are you stupid or evil?

I now believe the lack of a splash screen is intentional. Shameful
    Hmmm....Three times as hard, 1/3 the stats on the final unit. Sounds like a fine example of Gree Math to me.
    Maybe they will adjust it like last time.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Suprise suprise, Gree has still not shown his face here.

Nice community support!!
    But ah well, at least iTunes got a nice review for you guys now!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A few of the top guilds have already finished. And based off of the stats and regen rates of some of the members of those guilds, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it with a relatively light amount of gems. It wouldn't surprised me at all to see Gree raise the difficulty again next RB.

In either case, the prize absolutely sucks. Don't feel too bad if your guild doesn't make it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Plenty of great prizes on L100 to give a great stat boost,but the big kahuna prize sucks for all the effort to finish

a 40/50 gem sale would have got more people participating

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Point is that all players got dramatically worse at this event despite their efforts to grow their characters. This breaks the whole concept of the game.

Unlike Epic Boss, there is no fig leaf excuse that this helps the new players. Everyone is screwed.

Please share with us your great wisdom Waffle Man and the rest of the developers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Point is that all players got dramatically worse at this event despite their efforts to grow their characters. This breaks the whole concept of the game.
    Not only does it break the concept of a game, it's unethical.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well it has been 5 days already since all the complaints started and still no response from Gree or a representative.

Guess the community isn't worth to be bothered with or they are simply all taking a "well-deserved" vacation. Being a complete idiot in game development can be quite exhausting I suppose.

(Maybe we need some more bad language to get someone's attention and at least let them know we want ANSWERS and mainly SOLUTIONS that this time are actually carried out!!!)

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Well it has been 5 days already since all the complaints started and still no response from Gree or a representative.

Guess the community isn't worth to be bothered with or they are simply all taking a "well-deserved" vacation. Being a complete idiot in game development can be quite exhausting I suppose.

(Maybe we need some more bad language to get someone's attention and at least let them know we want ANSWERS and mainly SOLUTIONS that this time are actually carried out!!!)
    Clementine showed a brief sign of life posting on the "connectivity" thread and is now gone
    which means they are intentionally ignoring what the community is saying about RB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree you are cowards

lost another big gemmer today over this

why are you killing this game?