GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RB and no health potions?

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Gree!!!

Why ruin the game completely?
    1. You ruined the fun in EB, Making it so damn hard to complete. I cant do it without gem now!
    2. You ruin RB by an increase about 330% stronger than last event?
    3. You took away Health potions as drops, why?
    4. I Think You forget the amounts of gems top players used to get where they are/where, now all are back to zero, and have to start over?
    5. I dont mind You Making events harder, but theese changed are way beyond fair.
    6. We cant get any stronger on equip, becouse we cant craft better stuff!?
    7. The prize for completing RB normal was a crappy unit with temp. bonus attached?
    8. Why dont You post prize for finishing heroic? Is it worth fighting for?

You need to fix things, ASAP.
    Sofussk FMB, top 5 guild

SummerSoW

So you're telling us that you don't want us to buy gems or even play at all?! Because when we do you yank anything that's at the grasp of our fingertips away? I don't understand how this RB is fair at all!!!! How do you begin to justify our hard work?! We play everyday we try our best at all you throw at us, but this....this is just a let down we don't even want to try for! I have told everyone in our guild that no gems is the way to go now! Because there isn't any point in it! Only a few will get to finish? Why? What good does that do for you? When only the top guilds gem to finish or try to finish? Does it not make more sense for you to have more people buy gems and try for something that's attainable in the near future than not have us try at all? If I'm correct only a small handful can complete this again. So I'm thinking you only want their money and the rest of us, well our money doesn't matter maybe, because we don't qualify for the rewards program? I believe it would make more sense to have lots of people buy a mountain here and there than just the people in top 10 guilds. We have been working hard as a community and you just broke that with this event! I've never been so mad or disappointed that I wanted to completely quit this game until now. I will give it time to see if you can fix these horrible changes if not I have a feeling we will be looking into more suitable games to join as a team. So that we can actually accomplish something with the hard work and time we put in. Sincerely a top 50/75 guild member who is ready to let the top 10 have this game to themselves.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am the founder of a top ten guild and we are clearly disgusted with this travesty.

As usual, Gree has nothing to say.

Gree - do you have any ides how much planning goes into raid boss by guilds . Why would you triple the difficulty. Now my guild must scramble to finish with some siting out, but worse, many aspiring top 25 and lower guilds just had all their hopes crushed.

Why couldn't this get mentioned in your developer session?

Explain how this will help your shrinking player base.

Why would anyone play this game when they work hard, gem hard, and get worse?

Why is normal prize so crappy?

Why shouldn't we all just go to iTunes and ask for our money back? You seem to have zero regard for your players.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count

Fullbar to gree !

FULLBAR to GREE AGAIN !
    NO MORE FUN !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Mission Impossible

This is another poor decision by Gree and another display of being out of touch with your players. Of course change is great, new things are great. Anything that devalues peoples accounts or time is not

It's hard to know where to start on this one;

1. Please understand that your players are playing for many, many hours and spending cash to improve their characters and get better. We measure that improvement by how far we can get on the big quests, RB, EB and war. After 2 years, this was to be our first RB without assistance from other guilds, 2 years of growing our accounts, working with over 100 other players and coordinating 24/7. GONE

2. The effort as already identified in the planning for RB is substantial, it's a good event which requires plenty of communication, planning and coordinating. My guild start about 2 weeks prior to the event. GONE , no chance of recovery

3. Enjoying the game. Working to complete quests and develope your guild to eventually complete the very hardest parts of the game is what creates the enjoyment - working as a guild, being successful in the end. GONE, this is not making the game enjoyable.

I think overall it's called CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE , what is the experience of your customers in relation to these changes and what does it mean?

Will I be able to convince my guild that their accounts aren't trash, that it is worth the effort to get back to being able to complete RB, is it worth the effort to plan ahead and get ready for next RB when you can't be sure what it will be.

It's about balance and understanding the customer experience - I don't think these changes would be made if you applied normal business thinking, let alone gaming thinking. Of course change is great, new things are great. Anything that devalues peoples accounts or time is not.

We understand you need to challenge the top players and make sure the business can earn enough money.
    What are the alternatives;
    1. A new event - set whatever requirements you like, it's new, it doent make you feel you wasted 2 years developing an account that can't do better than it did 2 years ago.

2. Do not make radical changes to the big 3 events. Most guilds have a mix of gemmers and non gemmers , the gemmers are happy to carry the guild if everyone contributes and they can see it is actually possible to complete a quest and the reward fits the difficulty level - this type of action turns off the gem spend for the majority
    Last edited by Palewood; 01-30-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Since we all know

1- Greedy does not really care

2- they claim they want to improve gamming experience for they players, yet do the opossite

3- they will not make any changes to Current RB, "because it is unfair to those that already are far ahead than the rest"

I have done the only thing I can do.............I went to apple store look for KA app and wrote a review about this game........... no need to tell what kind of disappointing review I wrote, as we all know

I suggest everyone does the same (write a quick review), even if it is just a couple of words of how you feel about their "procedures"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well said Palewood.

Where are you gree?

Care to answer these concerns?

I would personally like to know whether your developers are too stupid to understand these things, too lazy to think, or just cruel. Eiter way this game continues to die. I can't understand killing the cash cow.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Well said Palewood.

Where are you gree?

Care to answer these concerns?

I would personally like to know whether your developers are too stupid to understand these things, too lazy to think, or just cruel. Eiter way this game continues to die. I can't understand killing the cash cow.
    I doubt we are gona see them today, maybe on Monday........... today is Payday, so they will probably stay away from the forum to enjoy their weekend without having to "think" about how the are killing the game, leave early and get some beers for the game on Sunday

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm very disappointed at Gree, very much because of their lack of information in dramatic changes to the game but most of all their way to try to kill the subject by silence, you are behaving like a small kid who did something wrong. Man up and answer all questions TODAY.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just the lvl 100 bosses alone add up to over 1.8 trillion health. To put it into context, that's more than the whole of last RB.

Insane 👎

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And the GREE workers stay quiet - COWARDS- Just pull the plug on the servers if you want to kill the game - you are like the boyfriend too scared to break up so you just act badly and hope we do it. Pathetic really. Do you take pride in your work here development team? Do you tell your buds you work on a great game or do you just laugh about us on your weekends. Ruining good things for money is shameful.... Where is your pride?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Just pull the plug on the servers if you want to kill the game
    My name is Bob and I support this message.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    My full health regeneration time now takes 14mins instead of 11mins with all the earned bonuses. Anyone else got this issue.? Happen to my other account too!
    Once again, FULLBAR to GREE!
    NO MORE FUN !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    My full health regeneration time now takes 14mins instead of 11mins with all the earned bonuses. Anyone else got this issue.? Happen to my other account too!
    Once again, FULLBAR to GREE!
    Do you have any bonuses that extend the energy bar past 100%?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Everybody... Send in tickets.