GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RB and no health potions?

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

RB and no health potions?

Hi Gree

The Raid Boss has started and i see you replaced the health potions with energy refills partly.

I think especially many lower and mid guilds liked the health potions a lot and it gave them a lot of fun back to the game.

Without those and by increasing the Boss Health that much im afraid more people will suffer and wont enjoy this event as well as next war as they did in last 2 cycles.

Please reconsider to give out at least some health potions in this Raid Boss again and im sure the entire KA community will be very thankfull.
    Last edited by [JAG] Ryan; 01-29-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Hi Gree

The Raid Boss has started and i see you replaced the health potions with energy refills partly.

I think especially many lower and mid guilds liked the health potions a lot and it gave them a lot of fun back to the game.

Without those and by increasing the Boss Health that much im afraid more people will suffer and wont enjoy this event as well as next war as they did in last 2 cycles.

Please reconsider to give out at least some health potions again and im sure the entire KA community will be very thankfull.
    totally agree
    health potions bring 2 good thing to KA

1- top 10 guilds, have lots of fun finishing RB, jumping to help others and farm some potions, which you (gree) should know, makes no difference in the amount of gems they will spend during war

2- all other guilds, try to get as many as they can to use in war, which in turn allows them to have more fun (better gaming experience which is gree's goal) and at the same time, "push" other guilds to use gems during exciting battles

Please put potions back into RB as drop, remove another unit, or even mix them up with the energy refill

in the end, it is a win-win for gree as players will have a better game experience and will also use more gems which = more revenues for gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down

GREE is there some mistake on the Raid Boss Health???
    From last cycle on some levels the boss health had gone up over 200% !!!
    Are you serious? Or are you trying to kill this game?
    Every event brings more disappointment and yet another Slap in The Face.
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Ugh

Totally agree. This will be tough for our guild. Thought we were making progress now we move backwards again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We will make it anyway but you take a lot of fun away from the guilds who just started to make the heroic part, make it a little easier so that they got a chance at least. And please take the battle refills back, my second guild lived up thanks to them and took some fun back in the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Interesting to see that Gree puts out a pack so that people can buy orbs and then lowers the cost for them so the buy is useless. You are not open with your actions Gree and that is disgusting in my eyes.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

1.73B to 5.2B jump = 300%

NOTE: Title should read 1.73T to 5.2T jump = 300% (Can't edit a title once its been posted)

GREE, we understand the new buzz word of the day is "rebalancing". We know that when you use this word it really means you are going to do something fairly radical to force gem spending. But this is beyond anything close to balance. In fact it blows right past unfair and lands squarely in the land of harsh desperation. Last event you increased the overall boss health by ~30%. This event is now increased over the last event 300%. AND you remove a very popular feature like Health Potion drops (just when we will likely need them the most). This really means only a handful of the strongest teams will have any chance to complete this event.

We ask for your help in first understanding why such a radical jump. Second we ask for you to reconsider this huge increase and reduce it down to something more manageable to at least give hope to our community. Third, as Ryan stated in the beginning message can you please add back in the chance to win some potions? And finally, while I am making wishes at the wishing well, can you also post what the final prize will be (since you long since got rid of prize splash screens)?
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 01-30-2015 at 08:59 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

whether by design or another thoughtless error, you are slowly killing KA

Dear GREE (and by dear, I am not certain what I mean).
    Please refer to the above post by Mattman.
    While the health potions not being there is a huge disappointment, the bigger issues are the increase in health and minimums required to get drops from this raid boys.
    Previously, you indicated that you wouldn't mess with this event. Once again, you are proving to be telling tales.

Are you gearing this game only to the players in top10 guilds that have been playing since inception? It certainly feels that way. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Please please please... Look at fixing the increases and while you're at it, add health potions back to drops.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Posting this both places as I cant wait to hear the developers explanation - the ony acceptable one is an apology for the gross error.

Just want to make sure you understand how bad this is- players begrudgingly accept your epic boss changes and work their butts off to finish, proud to get better so they can do better at raid boss. Then raid boss comes and they are much worse than they were before. Why would they stay?????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    To make it worse, the 39/39 prize is a 116k/66k unit with a temporary -15% lockbox cool down for the next box event

I swear Gree is trying to ruin this game.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow, GREE raises the raid boss damage by over 100% on the high level bosses and Removes Health Potions reward drops! The Health potion drops were imo one of the best additions to KA you have ever done. Now you remove them. I know why they did it, but it won't increase the amount of gems I purchase, I hope others don't increase their gem buying also. Thanks for removing more of the fun from the game

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Disrespectful

Hold on GREE your a few months early for April fools.
    Oh sorry i forgot that you seem to be practicing for it every week lately.
    I guess we should no longer be surprised anymore at your total disrespect to all the KA people that help pay your wages. We put up with substandard garbage all the time it seems. Crafting, EB changes and now a gigantic leap in RB boss health. You can't even be bothered to enter a comma to show us the difference between millions and billions on ours or rivals stats. And splash screens?
    Where are the SS for prizes. Are you hiding it again because it's a steaming pile?
    If it were not for the strength of the community forged by members ( not Gree ) this game would have been dead in the water a long time ago.
    A community does not exist with just the top 5 guilds.
    I WILL NOT buy again from you unless parity is restored, I will encourage everyone else I meet in game to do likewise.
    RIP KA , your makers have killed you.

Lurker
    Post Count

Agree mattman!

[/Imagine a war with only the guilds that finish this RB??!!!]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordette View Post
    [/Imagine a war with only the guilds that finish this RB??!!!]
    Look at the current war leader boards, points are going up on the top half, points are dropping on the lower half.
    Reason is a lot of guilds are merging together, and the number of active guilds is also changing as a result.
    Guild numbers are dropping rapidly as it is...soon it will start to affect match times, as there won't be enough guilds for gree's matching system to work right.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I feel bad for any sucker that just started playing this game.

No, wait. Actually I don't. They have probably already quit and are wiser for doing so.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!