WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Boycott

We could Change things, Im ready to quit, I say lets start a thread of a diamond free war until they change things are way and not for there Greedy pockets. I can only post in threads and cant start one.
    Can someone start a thread for a gem free war, and see who else feels the same. Lets put a stop to this MADNESS!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more! Even better, everyone go gem free completely until the game is fair again.
    They won't listen to us no matter what we tell them. The only 2 options available for us to end this madness: no more gems until either GREE makes the game fair again or they shut it down completely.
    I love KA, the way it was anyway. Why let them milk more money out of our pockets? If this continues, the player base will continue to shrink drastically anyway! The game will be done soon enough, unless things change. So, let's force them into either shutting it down or fixing the problems. It's time to stop with all the bs!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    now, now......run along back to papa Greedy since you seem to be the only one that "defends" then all the time in all their game........or go back to MW forum and post there
    Never played MW because this one keeps me busy enough. I play for fun, not for "Who's got the deepest pockets/highest stats." What I said is not a defense for Gree but more of a common sense type of thing.

If they make it so absurd, then don't do it! Don't spend money on it! When their profits decline, they will adjust accordingly. Is the final prize so awesome that you must finish this particular RB? Skip it, and wait for the next one. If Gree feels they didn't make enough, they will adjust it on the next RB.

Of course, I do agree that this RB is just ridiculous. Perhaps they wanted a 30% increase but added an extra zero, then they went off on vacation dreaming about all the money they'll make. Common sense dictates that if Gree don't make enough money with this event, it will change. Even my guild (top 15) has decided to just go as far as we can with minimal/no spending.

However, if you look at it from the high roller's perspective, what is their money paying for if everyone can spend a few dollars and get the same rewards? Then those high rollers won't be able to stand out any more. Maybe Gree is trying to give something for the high rollers to get excited about. Until they respond, we won't know the reason behind this.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Never played MW because this one keeps me busy enough. I play for fun, not for "Who's got the deepest pockets/highest stats." What I said is not a defense for Gree but more of a common sense type of thing.

If they make it so absurd, then don't do it! Don't spend money on it! When their profits decline, they will adjust accordingly. Is the final prize so awesome that you must finish this particular RB? Skip it, and wait for the next one. If Gree feels they didn't make enough, they will adjust it on the next RB.

Of course, I do agree that this RB is just ridiculous. Perhaps they wanted a 30% increase but added an extra zero, then they went off on vacation dreaming about all the money they'll make. Common sense dictates that if Gree don't make enough money with this event, it will change. Even my guild (top 15) has decided to just go as far as we can with minimal/no spending.

However, if you look at it from the high roller's perspective, what is their money paying for if everyone can spend a few dollars and get the same rewards? Then those high rollers won't be able to stand out any more. Maybe Gree is trying to give something for the high rollers to get excited about. Until they respond, we won't know the reason behind this.
    I think that gree gets enough from high rollers via the leadebox event, EB and War events, now they want to "make/increase" revenues with RB and the "occasional" LTQ with 52k energy
    To top things, they never show what the Heroic final,prize is, thus guild cannot determine if the prize is worth the gems
    For example this RB 39/39 is a TEMP bonus, which makes everyone wonder if the RB heroic bonus of final prize will be similar

they are just hopping the addicts will burn gems no matter what, and even if they do, yes revenues will go down, because the rest that use to spend a little to finish RB, will not spend because goal is unreal

I am sure gree will come back on Monday and say
    " we wanted RB to be more challenging for top,players because they were bore with the event being too easy, we always thing of improving gaming experience"
    "we believe RB was a bit harder than expected and we will adjusted for next time and reduce HP" and next RB, level 100 will only be 1 billion HP less than now

Let's do like Agent Orange says
    let's just sit, relax and watch Rome burn

Post Count
    heroic 12/15 Sanctuary Guardian 69768/113832
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post

I am sure gree will come back on Monday and say
    " we wanted RB to be more challenging for top,players because they were bore with the event being too easy, we always thing of improving gaming experience"
    "we believe RB was a bit harder than expected and we will adjusted for next time and reduce HP" and next RB, level 100 will only be 1 billion HP less than now

:
    Sad, but true
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad2 View Post
    I couldn't agree more! Even better, everyone go gem free completely until the game is fair again.
    They won't listen to us no matter what we tell them. The only 2 options available for us to end this madness: no more gems until either GREE makes the game fair again or they shut it down completely.
    I love KA, the way it was anyway. Why let them milk more money out of our pockets? If this continues, the player base will continue to shrink drastically anyway! The game will be done soon enough, unless things change. So, let's force them into either shutting it down or fixing the problems. It's time to stop with all the bs!
    *yawn* I don't want to come off like a jerk but this is GREE and boycott wars just don't work. It's mostly because that addiction is too strong for some people and they are deathly afraid of getting behind stat wise.. We've tried 2 or 3 of them and things just go further and further down the toilet. This is truly a take it or leave it situation. *yawn* now go drop a Force Attack lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture claws View Post
    We could Change things, Im ready to quit, I say lets start a thread of a diamond free war until they change things are way and not for there Greedy pockets. I can only post in threads and cant start one.
    Can someone start a thread for a gem free war, and see who else feels the same. Lets put a stop to this MADNESS!!!
    Boycott? Gree could probably fix ALL the issues in this game before you guys can pull together a half-hearted abstinence.
    Last edited by [rudy]; 01-31-2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boycott will never happen; the addicts provide the revenue. The LTQ is just boring, so I haven't finished it and the raid boss, which was my favourite event is now just one hard, pointless slog, that has been abandoned by many and is also, as boring as hell now, because GREE seemingly doesn't want people to have fun. GREE just pays lip service to its customers and has become greedy. Good luck with that GREE. A famous leading and dominant market UK supermarket did just that; now, it is closing stores because it became too greedy!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture claws View Post
    Wow, this brings me back... I remember when the CoQ's had just come out, and after the third war or so, there was talk of boycotting... of course, no one really did although everyone full-heartedly promised to do so here in the forum LOL

Yeah, you can talk of boycott, but I guarantee it'll never happen!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I bet some can finish easier, some of the older guys that played from the beginning in my guild regen at 7 to 9 per one minute tick, I do 3 to 4, rarely a 5 from guild bonuses. when they are regenning that fast, yes they can beat it with minimal potion use, but I have the same exact weapons, some are better since I have been fooling around with getting the epics in crafting,( which btw I have 4 characters that all tried for the epic gauntlets, a total of 12 tries got me 6 epics, 2 each for 3 char, and my main char is no 0 for 13. not sure what math generates the random epic, but seems broke) Us newer guys have never had a chance to get the plus one regen per minute prize (which is what the guildmates have, not percentage bonuses) except one or 2 I saw for the #1 guild in a war when I first started. Thanks for finally giving us units to build more buildings, finally able to raise my income and try to finish bldg quests, but is there any way you can come up with a way for newer players to gain some extra regen. It is a huge game of catch up for us. I don't mind paying for potions to beat ltqs, but it would have cost me 40 or so, probably more since I cant wake up in the middle of the night to burn my maxed out energy. Too much money for one unit. Please try to find a balance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One more thing about the Dev post, no offense but I believe it is incorrect

The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)

Can someone please raise your hand if you have ever ever received a chest, item, or antiquary unit from a trial. Unless the added it in as a reward somewhere, it would be nice to know which levels you could get it and by this statement: it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event (please tell us what level, most of us are simply farming after beating regular due to the insane increase in boss health, but might give it a go if we knew what level (it could have at least been the regular end boss reward instead of the worse unit we got) Please let us know before its to late to try.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    One more thing about the Dev post, no offense but I believe it is incorrect

The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)

Can someone please raise your hand if you have ever ever received a chest, item, or antiquary unit from a trial. Unless the added it in as a reward somewhere, it would be nice to know which levels you could get it and by this statement: it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event (please tell us what level, most of us are simply farming after beating regular due to the insane increase in boss health, but might give it a go if we knew what level (it could have at least been the regular end boss reward instead of the worse unit we got) Please let us know before its to late to try.
    I know of guilds already working on 28/33 herouc RB and have not seen the knight nor any other "rare" unit for the anticuary like the Hunter

also Seems GREEdy has taken the energy refill out of the RB too for bosses level 100 they do not have them anymore as drop rewards, and I remember seeing them at 50% change of getting one when RB started

Post Count
    Heathen Knight is 31/33 of Heroic Raid Boss

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipcydesae View Post
    Heathen Knight is 31/33 of Heroic Raid Boss
    Typical greeDY, but they made the Knight available to all guilds............they only need to spend TONS of gems to get to 31/33 Heroic to get it................go GREEdy!!!