WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!!

Normal mode takes 9,980 energy to finish

Heroic mode takes a whooping 42,190 energy to finish

Total for the LTQ 52,170 energy

even players at level 200+, will only have 2100 energy when full, and if they get 6+ regen, in the next 4 days they can regen for free about 34,000 energy, thus being short 8,000 energy or 8 refills needed to complete to get a "awesome" Sanctuary golem with 307994/180886 stats and a 5% machine attack bonus

for some players spending 140 gems to finish is ok (assuming they baby sit their devices and use all their free regen, if not, it will cost more)

but for the rest of players, specially those at low levels that have less energy, they would need to
    put timers to use all free energy.

with those energy requierement I do not think there is anyone in KA (not even the highest stat, regen bonuses players) that can finish this LTQ without gems.

also those that have under 1000 energy in their tanks due to their level, will have to spend more gems, because they cannot get the full 1000 per refill

way to go Greedy

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Normal mode takes 9,980 energy to finish

Heroic mode takes a whooping 42,190 energy to finish

Total for the LTQ 52,170 energy

even players at level 200+, will only have 2100 energy when full, and if they get 6+ regen, in the next 4 days they can regen for free about 34,000 energy, thus being short 8,000 energy or 8 refills needed to complete to get a "awesome" Sanctuary golem with 307994/180886 stats and a 5% machine attack bonus

for some players spending 140 gems to finish is ok (assuming they baby sit their devices and use all their free regen, if not, it will cost more)

but for the rest of players, specially those at low levels that have less energy, they would need to
    put timers to use all free energy.

with those energy requierement I do not think there is anyone in KA (not even the highest stat, regen bonuses players) that can finish this LTQ without gems.

also those that have under 1000 energy in their tanks due to their level, will have to spend more gems, because they cannot get the full 1000 per refill

way to go Greedy
    I finished normal, that only took @ a day. Now I'm going back to Trials.
    This LTQ made me remember why I stopped doing them back before the Trial quests started.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I finished normal, that only took @ a day. Now I'm going back to Trials.
    This LTQ made me remember why I stopped doing them back before the Trial quests started.
    Purple, the problem with avoiding the Heroic part (which I really want to do) is that I would not be surprise if Greedy put the "elusive" Knight from the anticuary, somewhere around 14/15 of heroic, thus forcing everyone to have to do it if they want to have a chance at completing the anticuary event

If anyone can post the prizes for each level of Heroic, would greatly help every one that wants to avoid heroic part

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Purple, the problem with avoiding the Heroic part (which I really want to do) is that I would not be surprise if Greedy put the "elusive" Knight from the anticuary, somewhere around 14/15 of heroic, thus forcing everyone to have to do it if they want to have a chance at completing the anticuary event

If anyone can post the prizes for each level of Heroic, would greatly help every one that wants to avoid heroic part
    Next to the Knight unit in question it clearly states "Open Chests"
    Now I think GREE made a mistake and didn't add this unit as intended,they then say do trials,events and open chests!!
    If it is the case that this Knight Unit is hidden somewhere,how does that make it Easier to obtain like the mod said in other thread?
    If it is hidden on the latter stages of this God Awful Boring LTQ that's another Nail in the Coffin of Kingdom Age,I havnt heard of anyone interested in doing the Heroic Part,of this Event.
    Hobbsie

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

I haven't seen a list, but that Knight is not there
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Next to the Knight unit in question it clearly states "Open Chests"
    Now I think GREE made a mistake and didn't add this unit as intended,they then say do trials,events and open chests!!
    If it is the case that this Knight Unit is hidden somewhere,how does that make it Easier to obtain like the mod said in other thread?
    If it is hidden on the latter stages of this God Awful Boring LTQ that's another Nail in the Coffin of Kingdom Age,I havnt heard of anyone interested in doing the Heroic Part,of this Event.
    I am only missing 2 units, one the knight and the other hope it comes in RB as a prize (cause I have no more crates, lol) or hope to get more crates, where that unit is a common drop

maybe we have to open the "crates" in labido's crypt lol

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)
    How can that be????
    so far all I have hear from those doing the heroic (I am only at 10/10 normal) is that all mobs are taking a 1 hit to kill
    with 1 hit to kill the event still is 52,000+ energy, when nobody in KA (Not even top #1 player) can get close to finishing it for free.

anyone that want to finish will need to spent at least 140 gems (7 refills) or more

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Derez

Can you please tell us where (what event, or what trial level)
    can we find the Knight, or the Hunter, or the beast, or any of the other units

where is trials can we find them?
    where in RB, they do not seem to be in any of the list of the drops at any boss level
    are there any of them on the LTQ Heroic? if so where, because there were sure none in normal and apparently no one has seen any in Heroic either

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The LTQ sucks. Don't bother, and definitely don't spend gems on this ridiculous quest.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post

Thanks for considering me a top player, but I stopped the ILTQ after 10/10 normal. Back to doing trials, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why would you think a game that makes money based on gem usage give you stuff for free? Without people spending gems, this game would not exist!

And you don't have to finish every single quest they give you. If you have limited (or zero) funds, you pretty much have to pick and choose which quests you want to do. Finishing every quest is only for high rollers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Derez,

If yall would make stronger items available to craft in the crafting workshop, we would gladly craft them!

There hasn't been a single addition to the crafting workshop, since we were first able to upgrade to level 5, that allows us to craft stronger items. Since crafting the rusted gauntlets, shaman hood, and whatever the boots name was, we've been stuck. Although yall still increase the required damage for epic boss.
    Yes, I ve gotten stronger boots from chests, but the crafting workshop had no part in that.

The point is, we keep hearing from GREE that we should craft stronger items to make certain events easier, but we have no option to do so.
    The crafting feature could have been a cool addition to the game, but as it stands right now, the only use it has to anyone is as an excuse from GREE. Not a good excuse either, slap in the face kind of excuse
    Last edited by Chad2; 01-30-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well look at the bright side. Because of RB people have completely forgotten what a disgrace this ILTQ is.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Why would you think a game that makes money based on gem usage give you stuff for free? Without people spending gems, this game would not exist!

And you don't have to finish every single quest they give you. If you have limited (or zero) funds, you pretty much have to pick and choose which quests you want to do. Finishing every quest is only for high rollers.
    I have no problem finish LTQ............same as other of my friends in top 1, 2 and 3
    we choose NOT to finish, most are stopping after normal, why, well...

1- prizes are not worth it
    2- huge amount of energy
    3- prize bonus not worth it
    4- do not wish to be glue to a game for 4 days setting timer to use all "free" energy

so if I were to spend the above energy, I may as well do a nightmare trial, which will give me much better units (Bonuses I have enough to ignore this one)

it is the same with RB, they increase the HP on the bosses, because revenues are low and they need more players to spend gems on it, which is understandable from a business point of view..................unfortunatly....it is also understandable that if you increase difficulty 300%, then your customers will not be happy and will not spent ...............the "smart way" would be..........increase a lesser % like 50%, which would still make RB reachable with little gems, thus 95% of guilds would gem it to finish, then revenues may increase what their needs requiere

now, now......run along back to papa Greedy since you seem to be the only one that "defends" then all the time in all their game........or go back to MW forum and post there