4-Day Street Assault Begins January 29th @ 11AM PST!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-Day Street Assault Begins January 29th @ 11AM PST!

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation 4-Day Street Assault Begins January 29th @ 11AM PST!

A quick reminder that the new 4-Day Street Assault: City Plaza, will begin tomorrow, January 29th at 11AM PST!

Syndicate and Individual Prizes for the event can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ult-City-Plaza

Syndicate and Individual Winners will be posted in the Events section once the event has concluded.

Post Count
    4 days!?!. Not 5 days?!

I think Weasel has something to say about GREE's numbering system lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    4 days!?!. Not 5 days?!

I think Weasel has something to say about GREE's numbering system lol
    No, it's 4 days. Everyone who is or was saying otherwise just proves why Gree makes so much money.

Edit: Gree finally did it. The first ever(?) Crime City item with a stat equal to or greater than 1 million. So much for "controlling" stat inflation. Too bad every player who gets it has already maxed out the code for attack stats. Lol
    Last edited by Weasel; 01-28-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    No, it's 4 days. Everyone who is or was saying otherwise just proves why Gree makes so much money.

Edit: Gree finally did it. The first ever(?) Crime City item with a stat equal to or greater than 1 million. So much for "controlling" stat inflation. Too bad every player who gets it has already maxed out the code for attack stats. Lol
    When Street Assault first came out I knew it'd happen here sooner or later
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm excited for sa tomorrow

Post Count
    Indeed mate. Stats do matter again. Happy gaming, mate.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Indeed mate. Stats do matter again. Happy gaming, mate.
    They do? I mean yeah they do! Until next update lmao

Post Count
    Clementine, what happened to AMAs? Engram is in hiding again?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Clementine, what happened to AMAs? Engram is in hiding again?
    We just did an AMA for KA last week! I just spoke with Engram (no, they are not in hiding, just busy trying to improve the game) and we would like to do another one in next month. I will work to schedule with the team and then get the information posted here!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We just did an AMA for KA last week! I just spoke with Engram (no, they are not in hiding, just busy trying to improve the game) and we would like to do another one in next month. I will work to schedule with the team and then get the information posted here!
    Well that's nice for KA, but we don't play KA. Seriously, don't tell us what great work you are doing on another product when this one is crumbling away due to lack of attention by your company as it is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Most syndicates are done with all the goals 2 days in to this event, if not 1 day in. Why would you lengthen the event but not the goals?

Also, have you guys not noticed that the individual goals are done within like 2 battles? It's basically impossible not to finish them

This event has potential but it needs work, as soon as goals are done it's a snore fest for 3 days

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Well that's nice for KA, but we don't play KA. Seriously, don't tell us what great work you are doing on another product when this one is crumbling away due to lack of attention by your company as it is.
    Buy more gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Who cares about KA this is a CC forum. Remember when Assault And Flattery gave out bad information, she was gone. Clementine, the clock is ticking.

Post Count

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Most syndicates are done with all the goals 2 days in to this event, if not 1 day in. Why would you lengthen the event but not the goals?

Also, have you guys not noticed that the individual goals are done within like 2 battles? It's basically impossible not to finish them

This event has potential but it needs work, as soon as goals are done it's a snore fest for 3 days
    Ditto, mate. Once 9/9 is done , it's a challenge to keep having players around for battles. Happy gaming, mate.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Ditto, mate. Once 9/9 is done , it's a challenge to keep having players around for battles. Happy gaming, mate.
    No fun allowed in your syndicate? Once the 9/9 is finished, that's when the fun begins...

🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄

"The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"