Frozen Game and no response from support

Tadaah or any mods please can you chase up ticket 2195768

Been experiancing irregular freezing in game for a few seconds every 2 minutes or so, was getting very frustrating to play, highlighted this problem in a ticket and on LoW facebook group with no response.

That was all around end of november beginning of december pretty poor lack of response.

Angry and frustrated and seeing the new update thought the issue would of been resolved, decided to delete and re-installed game thinking id finally be able to play with no freezing.
    How wrong i was!!!
    Now freezes on start up on daily bonus screen, does not un-freeze or allow me to go any further in to game, ticket again sent number above, angry and frustrated is an understatement, 3 weeks now missing events, missing out on epics in gold chests etc
    Im fed up now and on brink of hitting delete for good.

Restore my faith in support

You have to point out you can't spend money, then they jump on it. Other wise this is how their customer support is, non-existent.

Still no answer

Silence............
    24hrs and no mods have acknowledged this thread, customer support is ridiculous

Looks like delete is my only option

Tadaah where are you??????

Tadaah or any mods where are you????
    Doesnt any monitor the forums any more????
    So much for all your BS about change and being more active on forums and support, really takes the Pλξβφ

Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    Tadaah or any mods where are you????
    Doesnt any monitor the forums any more????
    So much for all your BS about change and being more active on forums and support, really takes the Pλξβφ
    Not even answering tickets sent in either, well the canned auto reply. Good luck in your future endeavors, Brit.

Thanks mate.

Tick tock gree, you seriously need to get a grip of yourselves.

Really takes the P@&£ the lack of respect you show your gamers

Milk them out of there money is all you seem to care about, extortion is all it is, fk the little guy wasting his time and money sat playing a game

Angry, upset is an understatement

Get it sorted

Ive had a problem with purchases i made this week. Bought gold but didnt get the 30% bonus. Im short about 220 gold bars. Been a week since i sent in a ticket and no answer. Im going to get a refund from apple today. Very bad customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by RawneKarrde View Post
    Ive had a problem with purchases i made this week. Bought gold but didnt get the 30% bonus. Im short about 220 gold bars. Been a week since i sent in a ticket and no answer. Im going to get a refund from apple today. Very bad customer support.
    It is easy enough to contact Apple, they can remove games for their store easy enough also.

Its a joke, tadaahs been on recently but not even acknowledged thread.
    So much for monitoring the forums tadaah and any mods hiding

Hey, apologies for the late response. The forums are usually open in my browser, but I am rarely here as my focus is no longer in the forums. As you know we can't expedite your ticket process, but we'll make sure everything is being worked on. Thanks for your patience.

Nice to see my last post removed

Proves a point of how useless your support is, complete joke