Attention Relic, about Raiding issue - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Relic, about Raiding issue

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes there are and I earned and payed my way to Apollo, thats on the list, Oh oh Gree. Another HUGE problem, even worse, peeps buy the plane off MY inventory..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yep, thats how it is

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaman View Post
    Yes there are and I earned and payed my way to Apollo, thats on the list, Oh oh Gree. Another HUGE problem, even worse, peeps buy the plane off MY inventory..
    I earned Apollo Ops as well. Took a lot of time and tap tap taping to get there but just like the iOS rank units glitch Gree won't be able to fix this one. Even more now that you can't see someone's top 45 units.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Actually, Crime City is the default game for every new person who registers.
    So you should know ahead of time to remove such tag, but either dont or are not professional enough to?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaman View Post
    So you should know ahead of time to remove such tag, but either dont or are not professional enough to?
    Now you are complaining about anything,and this you are doing in purpose..
    Why this and why that? We are mature people here and please act civilized and don't jump on every answer because of some resentment..
    Treat people the way you want someone to treat you,that is my moto and i live by that rule.
    Hopefully you whil do that too
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Why this and why that? We are mature people here and please act civilized and don't jump on every answer because of some resentment..
    Treat people the way you want someone to treat you,that is my moto and i live by that rule.
    How can a moderator of a forum not go over the post they are about to use checking for basic spelling errors

Post Count
    Uh.. nice one Dan..

Post Count
    Stellaman, you insult a mod 4 times, then you try having him personal message you to help them with this new job, but then follow that gesture up with 4 more insults. That's bipolar 101 there Brother!! If truly a Veteran then let's shape up son

Post Count
    Relic thank you and the several mods who jumped to this thread so quick. I can't confirm it but it is an important issue we like to keep fixed. You will have to excuse the whiners here at this time, they'll get the hint soon enough, that the majority of us here come here to get away from that $h/+. It is funny tho, we've pinpointed them down to either being 12yrs old, or a frustrated dude with the sex life of a 12yr old (none.) Have a good weekend, War is Coming!!
    P.s. Your welcome to PM, I won't insult ya too much^^

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Maybe the current glitch allowing android players to purchase valor units from other players inventory even if they are not ranked high enough is rated to this?

Or maybe it's not.

Lots of 1 million valor units flying around lately.
    In all seriousness what is going to be done about this? You were quick to remove the 1 gold jets that were recently available. That action was understandable and easily corrected but these valor jets aren't going to be so easily corrected if even possible. It has been going on for an extended period of time now and only available to android users. What actions do you intend to take to rebalance this or is the only way to do so involve opening the units for all to purchases?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    I earned Apollo Ops as well. Took a lot of time and tap tap taping to get there but just like the iOS rank units glitch Gree won't be able to fix this one. Even more now that you can't see someone's top 45 units.
    Even if you could see someone's top45 units anyone who has been in a team oriented top500 faction has at least 45 units that are stronger than this valor jet so it wouldn't show up anyway

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanB View Post
    Relic thank you and the several mods who jumped to this thread so quick. I can't confirm it but it is an important issue we like to keep fixed. You will have to excuse the whiners here at this time, they'll get the hint soon enough, that the majority of us here come here to get away from that $h/+. It is funny tho, we've pinpointed them down to either being 12yrs old, or a frustrated dude with the sex life of a 12yr old (none.) Have a good weekend, War is Coming!!
    P.s. Your welcome to PM, I won't insult ya too much^^
    Read your own post and ask yourself who is going out their way to insult someone....

There are problems with the game that are not being addressd and we have simply brought them up and made a point that if a mod is to tell us about functions of the game, it would be nice they actually knew them. Giving false info only throws the whole MW community off and at that point its better they just stay quiet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Dragcro, if thats no big deal, why throw it in my face as you did? I did it back and now you whine and treat me exactly as you speak of in above post... I am an adult, one is which Gree is stealing gold from, so if Gree treats me like this, I think I'm being rather mellow at the moment... I have moved top 500 and filed my claim, no worries.
    Last edited by Stellaman; 01-29-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here we go again. People perpetuating that which they are supposed to be keeping under control.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Please keep this post on topic. If it continues to become nothing but folks insulting one another it will be locked. Friendly debate and even heated discussion are welcome, but insults are not necessary. Thank you.