Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I would not fuse epic armor the trade off just is not worth it.

once in a while you get a curve ball. You get a very powerful armor that trumps your a double pairing element. Or by the time you do get a third epic with matching elements the older one is weaker that it is better to use a brand new mono air + epic.

Ideally having 3 of all the most recent armors would make you the most powerfull and use up less gems in war. realistically it is not the case.

I calculate my most powerful armors against each element combination. Any armor that doesn't make it i fuse away.

Top of the line or not.

Not to mention if you have 3 of the same armors you need rings and amulets to match up everything.

Pen and paper figure it out. Oldschool is the best way
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstome View Post
    I would not fuse epic armor the trade off just is not worth it.
    So what do u do with useless epics??
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

I keep at least one of every epic, but I don't have much luck fusing so I don't have three of every combo yet, let alone decent epics for some combos.
    no

I keep 3 of each connected element armor, 2 each of mono, and 2 each of non connected armors. That said, I do test different line ups during raid using single effective armors instead of double if I happen to have a single effective armor that has significantly better stats than my weakest connected element armor.

But that gets complicated and for new or lower level players the 3x2x2 rule is easier to explain.

Not sure on the terminology here. When you say 'connected' do you mean combos like fire/water, earth/wind and 'non connected' like spirit/water, earth/fire? Or is it the other way around? I'm confused. Anyone care to clear this up for me? Thanks.

I want three of everything...I'm a trinitarian!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Not sure on the terminology here. When you say 'connected' do you mean combos like fire/water, earth/wind and 'non connected' like spirit/water, earth/fire? Or is it the other way around? I'm confused. Anyone care to clear this up for me? Thanks.
    You are correct. I usually use the terms linked and unlinked but they all mean the same thing. Linked can get you a 100% bonus, Unlinked can get you a 100% bonus but give up 50% bonus.

IMO

You can never have enough epic armor.

All I'm going to say is this:

I love it in war when GMs go to bed wearing only near element armors. It's so much easier to beat them. Thank you strategy deficient GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    I love it in war when GMs go to bed wearing only near element armors.
    what do you mean by 'near element armors'?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    what do you mean by 'near element armors'?
    I guess these are elements following each other like wind/water, water/fire... I have to agree, that's the easiest aim to drop down.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I just keep all my epics... Lol

The more the merrier

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

I don't understand the 3*2*2 rule. 3*1*1 should be enough to have an answer to everything. And even then the monos only make sense when they are significantly stronger than the others (every mono before raid monos wasn't worth it for me as a non-gemmer).

With the last fire/water boss I inally have 3*1*1 EB+ or better for every element combination. Btw, I call them "adjacent" and "non adjacent" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    I don't understand the 3*2*2 rule. 3*1*1 should be enough to have an answer to everything. And even then the monos only make sense when they are significantly stronger than the others (every mono before raid monos wasn't worth it for me as a non-gemmer).

With the last fire/water boss I inally have 3*1*1 EB+ or better for every element combination. Btw, I call them "adjacent" and "non adjacent" :-)
    I like your idea. and I call them adjacent and non adjacent too. Currently I have 3*3*2, but hardly ever use the 2nd and 3rd non adjacent and def never the 2nd mono....