Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Wow!! A buddy of mine just opened 80 chests.....1 epic (moontide), no legendary, and 63 frigging rings/amulets....that is frigging retarded. Not the epics, I mean you take your chances......but 63 frigging accessories. WOW GREEdy LETS OVERLOAD THE TRINKETS WHY DON'T WE!!!
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw29 View Post
    Wow!! A buddy of mine just opened 80 chests.....1 epic (moontide), no legendary, and 63 frigging rings/amulets....that is frigging retarded. Not the epics, I mean you take your chances......but 63 frigging accessories. WOW GREEdy LETS OVERLOAD THE TRINKETS WHY DON'T WE!!!
    That is the main reason I wont open any chests. were any of those rings/amulets good? And it really is appalling that moontide is still in chests.

What is the typical gem expenditure for T25? T10? Once you know that, how bad is 2700 for a guaranteed Stalwart? Bad? Hideous? Alright?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    What is the typical gem expenditure for T25? T10? Once you know that, how bad is 2700 for a guaranteed Stalwart? Bad? Hideous? Alright?
    I think its a horrible deal since undead robes is fusesble. It is not worth 2700 gems for about 150 extra total points. There are enough good fusesble epics that it is pointless to spend gems for the guaranteed bonus. I know it's a "reward" for opening those chest, but more often than not people paying for the guarantee.

I have been waiting for a good guarantee or 5k even, but there has not been any in a long time. i have been waiting and waiting all while having 5,800 gems and nothing to spend them on.
    Last edited by Chanticleer; 01-28-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Standard minimums are usually 600 Gems T25 (Epic War) and 500-800 Gems T25 (Raid)
    For Top 10 we are looking at anything between 1500-1800 Gems for Epic Wars and depending on armor 1000-2000 for Raids.

Obviously your activity also matters, but those are pretty solid standard minimums.

Considering that, the Stalwart thing is a joke, especially since chests are evil anyway.
    11x might still be below 1% for an epic, who knows.

hope that gave little insight.
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    2700 gems is not the prize you pay for that Stalwart+. It's the reward for opening 80 chests . Can't U realize it urself ???
    Thats what ive been saying, you can get other epics too..

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    Thats what ive been saying, you can get other epics too..
    Yea you can get other epics but the most likely outcome is that you get 2*,4*, and some rings and amulets. If you get another epic at all most likely it will be older. For people who have been playing a while and have a decent amount of epics, the chances of getting something you want are slim to none. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just don't count on it.

The only thing you can count on are the 40 fusion boosts and the stalwart+. So let's look at the basic math.

A standard 40 pull with no guaranteed reward is 999 gems. Now this chest gives you 80 pulls for 2,700 gems.
    You could spend 1,998 gems for the SAME number of chests, you just won't get a guaranteed epic+.

That leaves 702 gems that the stalwart+ is costing you for the same number of chest pulls. Is stalwart+ worth 702 gems?

the t10/t25 mins quote above by phill look fairly accurate though perhaps a little high on the t10 raid but he's android and I'm on ios so that might explain some of the difference.

Now stalwart+ is the 6th best spirit/ earth epic currently in the game. It's slightly better than Minos wargear and slightly worse than overgrown life plate. It has a combined roughly 170 better stat points than undead robes which is fusible and free.

So for 702 gems more than you'd normally spend on 80 chests you get a middle powered epic that's guaranteed to be weaker than the next t10 or chest epic of the same elements but that is better than what you can fuse on your own. 702 gems is about half of what you'd need to get that next t10 epic.

So is it worth it? Imo not really because the next spirit /earth epic no matter if it's war or chest I'll be stronger and 702 gems is a lot to get 170 better stat points than what you could fuse for free.

dust92 must be a spokesman for Gree, just like a few other users in this forum who usually don't do much else other than informing us how happy we should be with/just accept and shut up about 'what we get' because 'it's free' but 'Gree must make money'
    (sugarcoating everything from illogical aspects of the game over money grabbing strategies, bugs unfixed since months, months of false 'free gem' advertising that entices users to watch videos without compensation, pointless engagement in wars for non- or little-gemming guilds, 'money killer' epic fusion, stripping exploits, ridiculously low odds to complete a now full-time-job-turned heroic mode w/o paying gems, outdated garbage still incorrectly classified as 'epics' in those expensive chests etc. etc.)

I also didn't go for this teaser epic - simply because the odds to only get outdated pseudo 'epics' (IF I'd even get one or two) from the chests have become so high by now after quite a few months without new and interesting element combinations. On top of that, fusing those outdated pseudo-epics would only turn them into armor of even lower value, no 40% sale teasers also, so it was an easy decision to make.
    Last edited by roookey1; 01-29-2015 at 03:41 PM.