Thread: Anticuary = Mission impossible

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Anticuary = Mission impossible - Missing Knight

Gree please helps us find the missing knigth

I believe I have all the different crates for the anticuary event
    I have look into all of them and the KNIGHT which is the second from the bottom on the event goal
    is no where to be found

Is this a new type of "where is waldo"? do we have to search every map and find him there and defeat him? did he not paid his remt and was evicted from KA?, was he injured in battle or capture and we need to send a search and rescue party? Did he find a better job at a chess board?

Clementine, please help us find the Knight
    Last edited by truthteller; 01-28-2015 at 10:45 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hmmm....I'm missing that knight also on all my games. On 2 of my games, that's all I need to complete the antiquary event.

Just like Gree to run a rigged event.

If this unit is nowhere to be found, then Gree should give one to everybody.

This is just another example of what Gree thinks of us players.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Raid Boss hasn't happened yet.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Raid Boss hasn't happened yet.
    Perhaps you are correct, maybe they are "giving" some of the anticuary units as prize on certain event goals

Yet, would be nice to get a confirmation, we all know they are not the best at communicating anything.

if they actually make those "missing" units achievable via other events, thus reducing the numbers of units in the crates, it may actually "increase" the chances of completing this event

so far the most I have gotten is 20/21 (I wonders if there was a missing unit in the crates then)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It says open crates until you find one,I have had every kind of crate and checked possible prizes and knight isn't one of them!!
    Either they have different crates for RB(which doesn't make sense) or they have made a mistake,I know which one I'm going for
    If that is the case we all need to be awarded this unit as we have already opened plenty of chests with ZERO chance of getting the Heathen Knight Unit!!
    Any Mods/Devs around................

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The question I have is, will gree think this topic contains a bug/error report and read it or just think it's people complaining how hard it is and not bother to read it. I originally thought it was just someone saying how hard it was to complete.
    Given all the negative posts made and People just venting their frustrations at gree. We should be more clear when we name topics of threads that we are trying to get a bug/error addressed.
    Last edited by Valid or; 01-28-2015 at 10:26 AM.
    Daily player

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

You guessed right! We've been sprinkling these items into events throughout the cycle so that they're easier to collect. Not all of them have made an appearance yet. If you notice in the quest description, we've also added them as trials rewards.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

You guessed right! We've been sprinkling these items into events throughout the cycle so that they're easier to collect. Not all of them have made an appearance yet. If you notice in the quest description, we've also added them as trials rewards.
    thanks for the update A&F

Regarding the units as prize in trials......is that on any level trial? like even in level 1? or do we have to do "x" level in order to have a chance at getting "x" unit (for example the knight)

also for those that cannot gather lots of crates, are ALL the anticuary units also going to be available via events (RB, EB, trials, LTQs) or some of them will be exclusive in the crates?, if so, would be nice to know which ones can only be found in the crates

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The intent with this going forward is that all the items will have a chance to drop from the chests which we use to replace the low level rewards that we were giving out in every event because they give a chance for players to get better rewards at all levels.

Additionally we will be giving out the items through out the events in the conquest cycle. This give players that might not finish events or miss an event a chance to get the item from a chest drop, while players that are having a hard time getting a specific item can get it from an event, and for our players that play in all events already it ensures them the completion of this quest.

As stated in this board and one of the others, there was an issue with this cycle and two of the items did not make it into the chests but were in events and added to drops from trials. Getting them trials can be difficult as the prize is calculated by difficulty which is based off of each players hero equip, so it will be different for all players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    The intent with this going forward is that all the items will have a chance to drop from the chests which we use to replace the low level rewards that we were giving out in every event because they give a chance for players to get better rewards at all levels.

Additionally we will be giving out the items through out the events in the conquest cycle. This give players that might not finish events or miss an event a chance to get the item from a chest drop, while players that are having a hard time getting a specific item can get it from an event, and for our players that play in all events already it ensures them the completion of this quest.

As stated in this board and one of the others, there was an issue with this cycle and two of the items did not make it into the chests but were in events and added to drops from trials. Getting them trials can be difficult as the prize is calculated by difficulty which is based off of each players hero equip, so it will be different for all players.
    Can you be more specific?
    As you are probably aware NOBODY has got the Heathen Knight!!!
    Where are we likely to see it?
    Will it require a specific level Trial?
    Is it out there yet?and if so Give Us A Clue !!
    I have personally done 8 trials,completed epic Boss including Legendary,done Normal Mode of the Awful LTQ,all at some expense,and havnt seen this item!!
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unholy artillery shows as my final reward for a lvl 12 nightmare trial.
    Daily player