The Blood Tigers (recruiting)!!!!!!!!

The Blood Tigers - Currently Recruiting

We are looking for active players that wish to join a family orientated guild that is experienced in top 25 pushes and player development.

We have number of guilds associated with our name, grown through the development and continuous success we have had over the years. We are part of a great family oriented alliance that continues to do well in wars and raids while assisting each other to do better. We have found many ways to do well in this game among all the high spenders and long time players. We are an iOS guild

If you wish to be a part of our great guild, know what makes us great or want to learn from experienced and friendly players, then please send us a message, using the Line App, to either 1imot or Obeylucky
    Last edited by Justin Love; 01-27-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Are u guys on Android or iOS and can u give a screenshot of ur ranking to prove u are really a good guild but not a fraud?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

We are an iOS guild

If you want to make sure our guild is legit message Obeylucky on line he will show pictures of our top 25 successes

The Blood Tigers Push Rankings

TBT File.jpg
    This is a screenshot of one of TBT's pushes and their ranking. Please note that TBT placed 21st in overall guild rankings.
    Last edited by megmonkey7; 01-27-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks for letting me know, since I am on Andrpid I can't join but since I have a cousin who is on iOS (he doesn't really have a choice anyways considering his parents are an Apple obsessed family anyways) so maybe he wpuld join so I just have to talk to him about this guild.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Nice

If I had an iOS device I would definitely want to be in this guild.