GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder on Pre-Staging

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WTF???

We all know we play this game at our own risk due to GREEdy's incompetence and mismanagement and downright lack of care for its players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Prestaging may not be a supported function of the game, but it has become a strategic tool that players AND your company leverage alike.

Here's the real question - I get that Gree doesn't support prestaging, however, is Gree taking steps to end prestaging, or are you simply throwing out a disclaimer?
    TheDanimal brings up a good point!!!

Please answer and not just ignore this like most of your other associates have done in the past about concerns with this game and how GREEdy runs this game!

Post Count
    If the server is going to reset partial progress, aka "pre-staging", how does one kill a target 12 times when that target requires 4,900 energy per kill, you generate 3 energy per minute, and your energy bar stops at 2,900 when full, hmm??

If that's the real case, then just change it from using energy at all to 100 gold per kill, 2 taps.

Then all but a few 2%-ers will quit and never come back.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is just a quick, little, reminder that Modern War does not support pre-staging, so be sure not to waste your time and money doing this - the server will reset those kills.

Thanks!
    Pre staging? If the NPC's are on the map and we choose to do 5 kills of 6.. It is our energy we are using and can decide to do what we want with it...if I have left targets on other maps with hits already done but not finished that is what I have chosen to do with my energy. What gives you the right to reset targets back to zero...if you want to reset back to zero make sure you compensate me in gold for my energy lost....it is bad enough you have made these events high energy and now you want to steal our energy...Awesome decision on your behalf....just be prepared for a lot of tickets that you all answer with a simple click with out reading properly what the question is about...Try playing the game before you make statements that you have no clue about..... thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Posting this today in the middle of the most ridiculous LTQ ever, you may as well say, "Hey everyone, just a reminder, we will do everything we can to prevent you from succeeding, so you should quit this game now".

Keep reminding us why we should stop playing, and we may just take you up on it.
    Well said Kefa. And coming from someone like you who always thinks positive about Gree's changes and gives them the benefit of the doubt, it's real telling. Doubt Gree will listen though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is just a quick, little, reminder that Modern War does not support pre-staging, so be sure not to waste your time and money doing this - the server will reset those kills.

Thanks!
    Hi Gree,

This is just a quick, little, reminder that you are about to go bankrupt because your game is broken and you make terrible decisions such as this. Hope my decision to not hit that 'purchase' button comes through as a virtual unlubed enema.

No worries. I will not be wasting my time or money.

Peace out. Tell Enron and Lehman Brothers I said hello..

Post Count
    Funny that they say this because every once in awhile I'll tap the wrong NPC and see that I have like 1/5 hits. So this is a new feature I take it? We always used to pre-stage all of our FLTQ's (before this new style of hundreds of taps) and I don't see where this is "cheating" Gree out of any money.

Rather than keep going in the direction we are they really need to roll back the clock where we had say 15 or 20 tgts per stage and could pre-stage. It was quite fun working with your faction mates to get the levels finished. Now it's just a boring chore to perform, ad-nauseam every day of the week.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are you going to give us free energy packs after you reset our progress? Not one but at least 50 packs. Otherwise keep your FLTQs and LTQs to yourselves. This is a complete waste of my money. Thank you Gree!

Banned
    Post Count
    Calm Down Everyone,

We need proper clarification...... I believe they mean at the start of an event as it launches officially not during the event.

We need a mod or dev to confirm this... Please stop jumping to conclusions.. GREE has always not supported Pre Staging.

We all know this... However if this is referring to Resets during an event then the game is over... But i believe its talking about at the start of an event...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You are right Suppose So But leave it to a Community Manager, who's supposed to be providing clear and concise info, to pop in from nowhere with a half assed comment like that, and then vanish.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    If the server is going to reset partial progress, aka "pre-staging", how does one kill a target 12 times when that target requires 4,900 energy per kill, you generate 3 energy per minute, and your energy bar stops at 2,900 when full, hmm??

If that's the real case, then just change it from using energy at all to 100 gold per kill, 2 taps.

Then all but a few 2%-ers will quit and never come back.
    You're confused. Pre-staging is hitting the targets to 1 hit left before the LTQ comes on. So the reset will be before the LTQ starts. Not every hour/minute/day

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another step nearer to the end....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I always prestage when I see new npc's and they never reset it???? I never believe anything on the forums unless posted by a mod. I had the current fltq prestaged. They didn't reset my hits.
    Last edited by archambeau; 01-26-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Mistake

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    TheDanimal is right.
    Prestaging is part of the game. It makes the game better.
    "Is that a new npc?" Is one of the most wanted threads ever.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is the same thing people noticed last sltq. GREE is now resetting any prehits made *before* the event starts. For example: say it's May 1. A ltq is scheduled to begin May 3rd but the npc's are loading and you can go hit them ahead of the start date, to prepare for the event. You may well be able to hit the npc's, and get them to 5/6 (at say 400 energy per hit) on May 1, 2nd and 3rd. But on the 4th, when the event actually begins, GREE will reset all that work, removing the prestaged hits, so that the npc that was at 5/6 and only needed 1 hit to kill is now at 0/6 and will need the full 6 hits to kill, at 400 energy per hit. They did this about a week ago, and my guess is this warning is to warn the player base they will continue to do this as they see fit. ie: to get you to spend real money in the game to finish the events to get the reward to keep feeding the beast. As always, complaining about it doesn't seem to encourage GREE to run a game responsibly. Get your money back by calling Apple Store or Google. The bottom line is all that matters.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Depressing